Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hogloot reacted to Serenity for a article, Shadows of Argus - Patch 7.3 is LIVE
I come with exciting news about the game World of Warcraft and the latest 7.3 patch.
Below I will post the newest features Blizzard has added a long with a quick section update as well!
Patch 7.3 is LIVE!
Following recent events in the Broken Isles, a link has been created between Azeroth and Kil'jaeden's homeworld of Argus, bringing the Burning Legion closer than ever to destroying Azeroth. In order to stop them once and for all, Illidan and Velen are taking the war directly to the surface of Argus, where they hope to join forces with Alleria, Turalyon, and the Army of the Light to launch an all-out assault on the Legion's primary base of operations.
Board the Vindicaar, a vessel that will serve as your mobile base of operations on Argus, as well as one of your few safe havens on the planet.
As you explore Argus, you’ll visit new locations across the planet, experiencing the epic conclusion to the Legion story line and unlocking new world quests and other content along the way.
Seat of the Triumvirate
Once the heart of the ancient eredar civilization where Velen, Archimonde, and Kil’jaeden ruled their people, this temple has fallen to ruin. Return with Velen to retrieve an ancient relic of power, and battle the darkness that has overtaken this sacred place, in a new 5-person dungeon among the ruins of Mac’Aree on Argus, featuring four bosses:
Zuraal the Ascended
Zuraal represents the Shadow guard's first success at creating a Void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes’ weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy’s experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L’ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil’jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L’ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.
Check out this website for all bosses abilities and tactics for clearing!
WoW Seat of the Triumvirate Boss Strategies and Loot List
Venture through the raids of Cataclysm to find new battle pets for the much-anticipated achievement, Raiding With Leashes V: Cuteaclysm. You’ll boast about finding a host of mostly elemental pets when you revisit Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, and Dragon Soul.
Advance scouts have reported spotting 18 legendary boss pets scattered about Argus, and these miniature monstrosities have otherworldly special abilities that the denizens of Azeroth have never seen before, such as the slightly terrifying Greater Apocalypse ability. Additionally, more than a dozen different capturable wild pets are said to be found on Argus, as well as a number of pets that can only be obtained via reward items and the new Family Fighter achievement.
Professions on a New Planet
Professional development turns a new page on Argus, with new gathering nodes for Herbalism and Mining, new material types for Skinning and Tailoring, and a new soulbound reagent: Primal Sargerite. Look for new items that can be created by crafters, as well as a new shoulder enchant that provides materials specific to Argus.
In a related turn of events, six renowned NPCs have emerged in the world of fishing. Every day, visit Akule Riverhorn, Corbyn, Ilyssia of the Waters, Impus, Keeper Raynae, or Sha’leth to earn reputation and explore the new rewards they have to offer, and ultimately earn the Fisherfriend of the Isles achievement to unlock a new alternate appearance for your Underlight Angler artifact fishing pole.
“Represent”, “Ten Tabards”, “Twenty-Five Tabards” and “Thirty Tabards” now require that a number of unique tabards be obtained. These Achievements no longer require the tabards be equipped.
The Orders are now working together to improve Artifact Knowledge, and Artifact Knowledge now increases every week for everyone at the same rate, without the need to submit work orders.
The Avoidance stat has been reduced in effectiveness by 27% at all levels.
The synergy between Hungering Rune Weapon and Breath of Sindragosa has dominated the spec, leaving little room for variety. We’re adjusting this combo, and overall damage has increased to compensate. The result should be a more competitive talent picture. All three level 100 talents are tweaked for balance and to play more smoothly. Hungering Rune Weapon should still be hectic to use and require planning, but should not drastically overcap resources anymore.
- All damage increased by 14%.
- Hungering Rune Weapon has moved to the level 100 row, swapping with Glacial Advance, which is now on the level 58 row.
- Breath of Sindragosa damage increased by 10%.
- Hungering Rune Weapon duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and additionally grants 20% haste.
- Obliteration duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Obliteration now causes Howling Blast to grant Killing Machine (in addition to Frost Strike).
- These changes collectively reduce Frost’s propensity to be flooded with resources in many of its talent/legendary setups
- Horn of Winter cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Murderous Efficiency chance reduced to 50% (was 65%).
- Koltira’s Newfound Will generates 1 Rune (was 2) and now causes Obliterate to deal 10% extra damage.
The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options. This requires targeted balance changes.
- Runic Attenuation is now level 56, Murderous Efficiency is now at level 57, and Frozen Pulse is now level 90.
- Freezing Fog effect reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Frozen Pulse damage reduced by 39%.
- Icy Talons bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Shattering Strikes bonus increased to 60% (was 40%).
The utility talent row on level 75 should now provide a better payoff in situations where Frost’s comparative lack of mobility is felt.
Volatile Shielding now causes Anti-Magic Shell to generate 100% additional Runic Power (was: removes Runic Power generation), and no longer deals damage.
White Walker replaced with new talent, Inexorable Assault: For every 1 second spent in combat with no enemy within 8 yards, you gain a stack of Inexorable Assault. Each stack causes your next autoattack to deal additional Frost damage.
Druid All Specs
- Mass Entanglement is now a 15-yard AoE around the target.
- Prowl cool down reduced to 6 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Rebirth is now cast able in all forms.
Feral’s updates are focused on addressing two issues with the spec: reducing the dominance of complexifying talents such as Savage Roar, Jagged Wounds, and Bloodtalons, and reducing the damage gap between learning the spec and playing it perfectly. Feral has traditionally been a high skill-cap spec, and we have no intention of changing that, but this suite of updates should make the spec more approachable and less punishing for those still learning its nuances.
- All damage increased by 33%. [WHAT!!!!!]
- Bloodtalons damage bonus reduced to 20% (was 50%), and now additionally procs from casting Entangling Roots.
- Elune’s Guidance cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), and combo points granted reduced to 5 + 5 over 5 seconds (was 5 + 8 over 8 seconds).
- Fixed a bug with Incarnation: King of the Jungle, where Ferocious Bite’s optional additional 25 energy cost wasn’t being reduced by 50% as intended.
Incarnation: King of the Jungle now only allows the use of Prowl while in combat once throughout its duration, and now reduces the cost of all Cat Form abilities by 50% while active (was 60%).
- Jagged Wounds now causes your Rip, Rake, and Thrash abilities to deal the same damage as normal, but in 20% less time (was 33%).
- Moment of Clarity’s damage bonus to affected abilities increased to 20% (was 15%), and now affects Brutal Slash.
- Predatory Swiftness no longer affects or is consumed by Rebirth.
- Sabertooth damage bonus to Ferocious Bite increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Savage Roar duration increased by 50% at all combo point levels, and damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 25%).
- Tear the Flesh (Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Rake by 6% (was 7%) per rank.
The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options.
- Elune's Guidance has moved to level 100 row, swapping with Brutal Slash, which is now on the level 90 row.
Jagged Wounds has moved to level 75, swapping with Savage Roar, which is now on the level 90 row.
- The rhythm and pacing of AoE situations should now feel more consistent with the rest of Feral’s abilities.
- Swipe Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45).
- Thrash Energy cost reduced to 45 (was 50).
- Thrash Now generates 1 combo point if it hits a target.
Savage Roar is generally maintained at full uptime, so the “deals increased damage for their full duration” on it provided no gameplay, only added complication. In comparison, Tiger's Fury and Bloodtalons still provide interesting gameplay due to their limited nature.
Savage Roar now increases the damage of Feral damage over time effects dynamically, based on whether Savage Roar is active or inactive at the time of dealing damage. Previously, Feral damage over time abilities dealt a set amount of total damage over their full duration based on whether Savage Roar was active or not when the damage over time abilities were cast. Tiger’s Fury and Bloodtalons functionality remains unchanged.
- The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent.
- Rushing Jade Wind damage increased by 22%.
- Nearly all damage sources are now covered by Versatility, and these were two that didn't need to be left out.
- Touch of Death’s damage is now increased by Versatility.
- Touch of Karma’s damage is now increased by Versatility.
- The Paladin class mount vendor now offers a glyph that allows Paladins to transform their Divine Steed into their class mount.
- Blessing of Sacrifice should now robustly prevent against reducing the casting Paladin below 20% health.
Developers’ note: This is a bugfix to Blessing of Sacrifice to eliminate the issue with it reducing you to below the listed health amount, and even occasionally killing you. It should now be safe to rely on it to perform as expected.
Traits and legendaries that buff Crusade should still be attractive, but not as far ahead of the pack as they previously were.
- All damage abilities increased by 6%.
- Chain of Thrayn now correctly, additively stacks with Crusade.
- Wrath of the Ashbringer trait bonus reduced to 2 seconds per rank (was 2.5 seconds per rank).
- Mastery’s effect on Judgment damage increased by 46%, and Mastery’s effect on Judgment debuff strength increased by 17%.
- Execution Sentence damage increased by 17%.
- Righteous Blade trait bonus reduced to 4% per rank (was 5% per rank).
- Unbreakable Will is no longer triggered when you’re under the effect of Sleep Canister.
There should now be much less DPS and survivability swing between Seraphim and non-Seraphim builds. Non-Seraphim builds now do better damage, and Seraphim builds do not sacrifice as much defense as they previously did.
- Seraphim cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Damage increased by 8%: Avenger’s Shield, Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Blessed Hammer, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, Eye of Tyr.
- Bulwark of the Silver Hand now gives 35% Armor (was 20%).
- Earthquake damage increased by 19%.
- Static Overload redesigned: After using Stormkeeper, your next Chain Lightning causes Elemental Overload to trigger on every target.
- Elemental continues to have strong AoE capabilities, but we want to help make their single target damage a bit more attractive.
- All damage abilities increased by 6% (with the exception of Chain Lightning).
- Earth Shock damage increased by 7%.
- Frost Shock damage increased by 13%.
This set of changes gives Elemental much more room to benefit from their mastery stat before reaching the hard cap of 100% proc rate.
- Elemental Blast damage increased by 7%.
- Elemental Blast now provides 2000 stats at level 110 (was 2400).
- Elemental Overload now does 85% of base damage (was 75%) and its proc rate has been reduced by 17%.
- Totem Mastery: Storm Totem bonus reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Healthstone now heals 25% of the user’s health at all levels.
- Developers’ note: Healthstones should be more useful at current endgame health amounts.
- Juggernaut damage bonus reduced to 3% per stack (was 5% per stack).
- Execute damage increased by 20%.
Players can no longer swap equipment in Mythic Keystone dungeons while under the effect of the Bursting or Grievous damage-over-time effects.
- Attack Power has been removed from all player gear and replaced with Strength or Agility, except in cases where those stats would be inappropriate (such as guns).
- Many holiday-themed items now have substantially-reduced cool downs when their associated holidays are active.
- Many legacy class set items that did not have a sell price now have a sell price.
- Contributing to a building on the Broken Shore no longer awards a Legion fall Recompense item, and the Artifact Power value of the Artifact Power token awarded has been reduced.
- Artifact Power items no longer have a sale price, as they should always be usable.
Hidden Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization’s Hidden Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact’s Hidden Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance.
Challenge Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization’s Challenge Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact’s Challenge Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance, as long as you have unlocked the base challenge appearance for a given spec.
The Appearance requirement “Defeat all Legion dungeons” has been changed to “Complete 10 different Legion dungeons”, and now includes Seat of the Triumvirate.
- Garb of the Astral Warden 2-piece set bonus redesigned and now causes Thrash to deal 15% increased damage (was “Thrash generates 1 combo point if it hits a target.”).
- Garb of the Astral Warden 4-piece set bonus now causes Shred and Swipe to deal 8% increased damage for each Bleed effect you have on the target (was 15%).
- The Regalia of the Skybreaker 2-piece bonus now reduces Storm Elemental cooldown by 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
Player versus Player
- Fierce Gladiator’s Cloak’s rating requirement has been increased to 2300.
- Additional Artifact Power tokens are awarded to players that win Arena matches based on the player’s rating, starting at 1800.
- Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelist: Season 15.
- Enchanter’s Illusion - Primal Victory is now available to purchase from Warmongering Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Warlords Season 1, Duelist: Warlords Season 2, or Duelist: Warlords Season 3.
- Pets in PvP are now immune to Taunt effects for 20 seconds after being Taunted.
- The totem summoned by Grounding Totem will no longer take damage from spells that are redirected to it.
- The Broken Shore now offers an Emissary Quest.
- A “Summon Random Favorite Battle Pet” button has been added to the Pet Journal.
- Legendary quests now display as orange markers on the world map.
- Legion dungeon and raid maps now have clickable icons where sub-maps connect, making it easier to navigate between floors.
- Mount and pet unlocks now have a unique toast.
- The Dressing Room pane is now larger.
- The Shop has a new checkout interface.
- You can now turn left and right with the Move Pad accessibility feature.
Argussian Reach - New Faction in Argus that is unlocked by following the main story line. You can earn reputation with them by completing normal quests, world quests, emissary quests, and invasion quests. They have 6 mounts available at Exalted that are sold by Toraan the Revered for 10,000g each.
Army of the Light - New Faction in Argus that is unlocked by following the main story line. They have 1 mount available at Exalted and 3 mounts available from their Paragon reputation reward, the Gleaming Footlocker. You can earn reputation with them by completing normal quests, world quests, and emissary quests.
Lightforged Warframe - Sold by Vindicator Jaelaana for 500,000g.
Avenging Felcrusher - Looted from the Gleaming Footlocker.
Blessed Felcrusher - Looted from the Gleaming Footlocker.
Glorious Felcrusher - Looted from the Gleaming Footlocker.
Lightforged Warframe Mount
Glorious Felcrusher Mount
There are 4 mounts that are associated with the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne. These are the Antoran Charhound, Antoran Gloomhound, Violet Spellwing and the Shackled Ur’zul.
Antoran Charhound - Rare drop from Hounds of Sargeras Boss Fight.
Antoran Charhound Mount
Antoran Gloomhound - Complete the achievement Glory of the Argus Raider.
Antoran Gloomhound Mount
Violet Spellwing - Complete the quest Blood of the Titan by looting Blood of the Unmaker from Argus the Unmaker on Heroic difficulty or higher.
Violet Spellwing Mount
Shackled Ur’zul - Drops from Argus the Unmaker on Mythic difficulty.
The Vicious War Fox is being added to the Vicious Saddle mount vendor for both Horde and Alliance. You can find the vendors in Orgrimmar from Deathguard Netharian for Horde players and Stormwind City from Necrolord Sipe for Alliance players.
The Fierce Gladiator’s Storm Dragon will be the Gladiator mount for Legion Season 5.
The Darkmoon Dirigible will be sold by Lhara at the Darkmoon Island for 1,000 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
There are 4 mounts that drop from rare mobs on Argus: Maddened Chaosrunner, Acid Belcher, Vile Fiend, and Crimson Slavermaw.
Maddened Chaosrunner - Wrangler Kravos in Mac'Aree.
Acid Belcher - Skreeg the Devourer in Mac’Aree.
Vile Fiend - Houndmaster Kerrax in Antoran Waste.
Crimson Slavermaw - Blistermaw in Antoran Waste.
The Biletooth Gnasher currently lists Argus as a drop source.
There is a new mount from fishing, the Pond Nettle. It is speculated to be another mount similar to the Sea Turtle in that it is a random chance to drop from pools either on the Broken Isles or Argus.
Sourced from the Puzzler’s Desire, the Lucid Nightmare is speculated to be another secret mount similar to Riddler’s Mind Worm or Voidtalon of the Dark Star. Currently it is unknown on how to acquire it.
Another great website to check out is - MMO Champion
This gives you detailed information of everything you need to know and more!
As you all are aware we are currently starting to do casual raiding on the weekend.
@justicarAB will be heading the proceedings on all raid situation and catch up with him for more information!
World of Warcraft now has a new text channel on the discord - WOOHOO!!!
So please ask anything you need and all our World of Warcraft experts will get right back to you.
Please keep the forums active as well as the discord, I would love to see more posts from you all. Can be anything from your time played to your favorite transmog!
There has been a little bit of drama in our section recently and we wanted to show our stance that we do not accept any sort of bullying or threatening behavior both a long with the exact same rule line as ADK as a whole.
We began this section to breathe life back into World of Warcraft for all those old school and new school players. We are here to have fun and here to make friends.
Our section is going from strength to strength so any problems or help you need please go to your WoW staff as soon as possible and we can help in more ways than you know!
Thank you for reading this, I know there is ALOT of information but I was so excited to post my first WoW article and hope you will all love this game as much as I do.
Thank you again! All our love.
The World of Warcraft Team!
source - World of Warcraft - Patch Notes