If you haven't checked out THIS ARTICLE that @WELL_M3rcy posted recently, well you missed out on a great read and you'll definitely want to do that after this. We just wanted to get you all interested in a new Free To Play MMO that's coming soon - Revelation Online!
Revelation Online is a breathtaking MMO where you embark on amazing adventures, explore numerous PVP modes, enjoy multiple unique classes, and embolden yourself through countless character creation options.
Here's some videos to check out:
And here's some information about the classes:
- Blademaster: As secondary tanks and close combat specialists they combine their twin blade damage with escape skills allowing them to cut through wave after wave of enemies. Their heavy reliance on melee attacks leaves them open to ranged attacks.
- Vanguard: These steel walls rely on melee combat. Their chief strength is surviving battles of attrition, rather than dealing burst damage.
- Swordmage: While wielding a falchion they are focused on powerful magic damage, specializing in area of effect spells. They invest all of their energy in sharpened elemental magic, leaving them relatively vulnerable to focused attacks.
- Occultist: They deliver a wide variety of dark offensive spells, from damage-over-time, to area-of-effect attacks, to those that deal damage while siphoning enemy health. Occultists can directly heal allies as well.
- Spiritshaper: As summoners and healers they are relatively easy to play and have great survival skills. They are highly sought after on teams for their support and deceitfully high damage output.
- Gunslinger: With high precise damage they hunt down individual targets from afar or use advanced weaponry for mid-range deterrence. Gunslingers have few control skills and are less effective in close combat.
While we'd love to write up more for you, we think you should head over to Mercy's topic and read all that he's written about the game to get a full in-depth look at it!