UGC Season 5 Signups
The ADK Gaming Community has been part of the last 3 seasons of the UGC Tournament. We are proud to announce that we will be continuing this tradition by entering our fourth season, which is Season 5 of the UGC tournament. We will be entering the season with one team to ensure that it gets all of the attention it needs to thrive. This team does not have any pre-existing members, which means all former UGC team members must reapply if they are interested. We will be forming a team based on who we think will work best together and be dedicated to the tournament.
If you do not make the cut, remember that we will be competing in following seasons as well. We do not have a target SR range in mind for this team, however we need to make sure that the players we choose are in a similar category. For example, if 8 Platinum players signed up, 1 top 500 signed up and 1 Silver player signed up, we'd go with the Platinum SR players as we know they'll be able to work together for the duration of the season. Competitive play is an important part of practicing as a team and we will be putting together a team that have similar SR ratings in order to best accommodate all players. If you have any questions or would like clarification on this, please message me.
Remember, signing up does not guarantee you a spot on the team. The Overwatch Staff will make the final decision on the roster.
Rules & Information
- You must be able to play on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9 PM EST-11 PM EST for the duration of the season.
- Our team will start practicing September 19th, and will be playing in this tournament until the end of playoffs. (Ensure your schedule is free until the beginning of December on these nights)
- You must have an SR of 2000+ to signup. There is no SR cap. As the season transitions during these signups, this can be in Season 5 or the new Season 6 of competitive play.
- You must represent ADK in a positive light. This means no toxicity towards enemy teams or teammates.
- You must be an ADK Member by September 19th.
- If you are interested in Coaching, please directly message me for more information.
- The team division has not yet been decided. We will go into whatever division best suits the team we develop.
- Signups will last until September 6th at 5 PM EST.
Season 5 and/or Current SR and Season High:
Do you agree to be available for the nights required?
Are you interested in being a main player, a substitute, or either?
Are you able to stream? (Not required, however it'd be awesome!)