MINECRAFT 1.13 PRE-RELEASE
Minecraft: Java Edition - Update Aquatic Pre-Release
It's finally time for the Update Aquatic pre-release!
CHANGES IN 1.13-PRE1
- New Update Aquatic title screen
- Three brand new pieces of music by C418
- You can now tab-complete in command blocks again
- Fixed bugs!
FIXED BUGS IN 1.13-PRE1
- MC-122134 - Tab-completion in command blocks no longer works
- MC-122940 - After executing the /reload command, clicking on recipe book recipes does not work
- MC-124123 - Crash upon loading world: Non [a-z0-9/._-] character in path of location: minecraft:Zombie
- MC-124972 - Game crashes during the loading world, when creating a superflat world with oceanmonument tag
- MC-127142 - Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location: minecraft:DUMMY)
- MC-129625 - Sea grass changes to air pockets when upgrading from 18w16a to 18w20a+
- MC-130463 - Sponges do not absorb bubble columns
- MC-130521 - Leaves placed by hand disappear if not touching log or bark after a reload
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: