H1Z1: JUST SURVIVE
New Map - Badwater Canyon
- Up to three levels
Several Strongholds per map, in different sizes and shapes.
- Strongholds will start out as a platform (foundation) and players will need to build them up.
Traps in side and around Strongholds
- Free placement of parts and items allowed on the Stronghold pads.
Unclaimed Strongholds can be claimed by people (groups) with an in game currency.
- Looking at several HUNDRED Strongholds on the map in all different sizes.
In destroying pieces there will be a resource recover system so you get some parts back
- nails, screws, wood.....
Can be built with 3 types of materials (will start with just wood in the beginning).
- Concrete - Stone
Attack / Defense Cycle
Timed event depending on the size of the pad.
- started by a part being destroyed or entering a base
- At the end of the period it goes into a shield state so that nothing can be broken or destroyed. The base will be brought back to its first state with all parts. Attackers will be killed by gas while defenders will not.
- Explosives will be hard to make and craft.
Shielded will be visible so you know you cant attack it.
- Visual or Audio clues about it.
- Timed event depending on the size of the pad.
Test Servers will be updated before the end of the month (June)
All Details can be found here:
Remember ADK also has their own H1Z1: Just Survive Server (A Different Kind). If you have a key we are hoping to see you in-game soon, if not make sure to jump over to our H1Z1 Section and put in an application. If you have any questions please join us in our Discord and look for CaGregorio.