- Happy Birthday CS:GO! Activated Party Mode.
- Turned on asynchronous audio mixing on for all users by default. This one-time change forces snd_mix_async to 1 and sets snd_mixahead to 0.025 which are the new default values. These changes eliminate some audio skips and makes audio play at a lower latency.
- Fixed an issue that caused buy menu to show incorrect price of molotovs/incendiary grenades after switching teams.
- Fixed an issue that caused the convars mp_ct_default_grenades and mp_t_default_grenades not to function properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the final weapon in demolition mode to be unavailable to CTs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killcount HUD to disappear when using knives.
- Fixed Community Message button function when viewing CS:GO Profile.
- Fixed taser and knife icons overlapping.
Rumor has it:
With party mode, chickens are now participating in the birthday bash, Zeuses shoot confetti (they're still standard price), and bomb defuses will have balloons
This update is honorarily classified as MAJOR due to the significance of today being CS:GO's 5th birthday & Great American Eclipse
Size is ~10 MB