Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Greenshaw

ADK in-house LoL game night! (NA Server)

Hello fellow summoners,

We currently are doing In-House games every Sunday night. Everyone please be in Jarvan's Throne Room by 7 P.M. CENTRAL time. We will begin the in-house games once teams have been made based on who all shows up. Games will start at no later than 7:15 P.M. 

The games will consist of regular 5v5, hide-n-seek on dominion, find the teemo,3v3's, and other game types! This is a good time to just come in and hang out with fellow league players without worrying too much about playing to your best form. Also, this is a good time to recruit some of your friends to ADK as well! We will be more than happy to get them on your team if that's what you prefer.

If you have any ideas about game types that could be played, feel free to leave them in a comment below!

Hope to see you on the rift!

P.S. These will be EVERY Sunday night unless prior notice.

P.P.S With URF active we have been doing every game mode with URF mode enabled 

Game modes so far: Kill the Teemo, Hide-n-seek, Protect the Queen, 5v5, 3v3, ARAM, Nemisis Draft

Darn, that time is perfectly out of my schedule. Can't win them all :p let me know if you ever decide to do two days a week or a different day/time I'd love to play with you guys.

@[member='Lt Kyos']

Hey man, you posted you were free from 8:30 to 12 on sunday night so you can always come in once you get on. People may only be able to play one or two, so just hop in late and see if there is a spot open!

8:30am - 12:00pm is noon silly XD so it's sunday morning not sunday night. The games don't start till 7:15pm while I'm asleep, and then when I wake up at 9:00pm I go to work. I don't want to make a fuss or anything, don't worry about it, just let me know if anything changes.

First night was a success! We had twelve people show up so we played one game of 5v5 howling abyss legend of the poro king. Our twist was if you hit a poro you had to go on it. Needless to say there was PLENTY of kills in that game and loads of tower dives. We also played two 5v5's on summoners rift, one game of kill the teemo, and 3 games of hide n seek on dominion. Overall, was a pretty fun night! Thanks for coming out guys and cant wait to see you next week.

Had another fun night of inhouses last night. Had 4 games of hide-n-seek on dominion and one game of team 5v5. 

Remember we are still doing this every sunday night at 7 P.M. central.

I recommend adding Protect the Queen (soraka).... See below

Protect the Queen Protect the Soraka Bot

4v4 game variant where all normal game rules apply, but the goal of the game is to kill, (in any way), the enemy Soraka Bot until she has died 10 times. No spells or items are prohibited, everything is fair in this game variant.
Average game length is 20 minutes.

How to play this mode?

This mode is very simple. Kill the enemy Soraka Bot, while you try to protect your own. The team, whose Soraka dies 10 times lose.
The team who kills enemy soraka 10 times wins.
Good team consist of protectors (such as Shen, Sona, Kayle,..) and assassins (.. Evelynn, Nocturne, LeBlanc,..).
The common lane setup is 1/1/2+Soraka 
or 0/0/5 (all bot lane)

Remember that a host may change the rules!

Rules
  • You can do anything like in normal game.
  • The losing team surrenders.
Possible rules variations: These DO NOT apply, unless otherwise stated by your Host!
Edited by serialkiller

So.. How long does this usually last?... I should be there tonight... I would love to do the protect raka or other game modes Edited by serialkiller

So.. How long does this usually last?... I should be there tonight... I would love to do the protect raka or other game modes

We go till people say they are done. Generally about 3-4 hours. 

Lets do some ABAMs next time... all blind all mid.... like aram... cept you pick ur champs!

Only problem with this is that it gets reallllllllllllly op teams. Most teams will just end up being blitz, katarina, lux, jayce, nid.

I dont mind doing this but letting each side have 3 bans.

No server NA  

MY SERVER  EU WEST

I understand that, I am saying that we dont do inhouses on the EU west servers because we dont have players in that region.

URF inhouses are finally over, the amount of salt that flowed on the rift the past two weeks could cure every pig in America. Anyways, regular inhouses next week, looking forward to some good ole 5v5's.