Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Khrones

What is your favorite breakfast?

the title states the question. My favorite breakfast is biscuits and gravy. Thats something I only make on special occasion. My normal breakfast is plain oatmeal mixed with peanut butter.

My favorite breakfast  huh. well ill go into that alil bit. what i like to do if i can is cook up a crap ton of hashbrown mix in some canadian bacon/ham some sasage links cook them together ,and make sure they are well mixed.then i take some shredded cheese and cover the top of dish with a fine coating of it .finally i cover all of that with sasage gravy. :)

So there is this place here in Gresham Oregon called McCrae's. They serve 12 egg omelets 1lb burgers so on. My favorite though is their Sausage patty Hashbrowns and 2 Eggs with Sourdough toast (eggs over easy). I get through 3/4's of it and I have to take the rest home. My daughter orders the 12 egg omelete and eats 1/4 for breakfast 1/4 for lunch and 1/2 for dinner lol. Not to shabby on the price as well :).

In the morning on special days, I make my own breakfast in a different way.  I called this creation Chameggs.  All it literally is, is sliced ham into little thin chunks, mixed in with scrambled eggs and cheese.  With some ketchup and a pinch of salt, all you have to do is mix it up and before you know it, you are in breakfast heaven.

I love breakfast so much I have it twice a day!

Best breakfast #1: shakshuka - eggs with everything you have in the fridge

Best breakfast #2: waffles/pancakes/cheesecake with fruits and coffee