Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
VinasSol

Veteran Admin Promotion - 12/18/2014

Today I want to announce a new Veteran Admin that will be joining the ranks of the other VAs.  This person has been working very hard in the Recruitment Section, Events area, TeamSpeak Admin, and also as a role model for ADK members.  With his devotion to ADK, it was an easy decision to promote this person.

Fuz - Recruitment VA - Fuz has been with us for over a year in ADK and has been progressing through the ranks in ADK.  He started out as a Recruitment Admin like I did and has really stuck with dealing with me overseeing that department for the last couple of months.  he has done a really good job for Nova as a TeamSpeak Admin and has always acted professional in all situations.  Through all of the hard work that Fuz did for the ADK community, he is even looking at going further and helping out ADK the best he can.  He continues to place ADK at the top of his list and will continue to do so for a long time.

So please congratulate Fuz on his new promotion.