Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hello I am Joe aka sharpeyes(BF4) aka Master2111(A3). I play a variety of games, I started playing games online back in red alert(Command and Conquer series). I started playing the battlefield series when BF:1942 came out loved every minute of it. I would like to join ADK or as I see it ADK<Alternative Demonological Killers> because I really enjoy the setup of Teamspeak and of you BF4 servers.

A little about myself:

I love having fun even if I am not in a good mood. I am a veteran in the USMC, Once a Marine always a Marine - SemperFi.

I am a Local area Truck driver and I have a 50/50 love/ hate relationship with the career.

Hope I can kill all of you soon .... ingame preferably :p

- sharpeyes

If you can't kill me ingame meet me at 207 West Baker Street on the west side of Grand Rapids tomorrow at noon. I've got some 5 7's, glocks, and a winchester shotgun but I'm more of a swords man myself. All those weekends at medieval fairs are about to come in real handy for me.

Well, until tomorrow then man.

Thank you for your service. Glad to see you on the site! Welcome.

@[member='ColColonCleaner'] THIS IS HIM! lol thank you for serving sharp and look forward to playing more matches with you

@[member='sharpeyes2111'] welcome. By the way, AKD does not stand for <Alternative Demonological Killers>. It stands for alternative Dildo Kites. It's a common misconception, but not the same thing.

@[member='mattswarley']

You are a member one thing we do not like even if it is a joke is the slaughter of our name please refrain from doing this again in an open topic where everyone can see 

Thank you 

Honestly when I put that down, that is what "I" thought it might have meant in my perspective. It was not to make fun of or insult anyone. The question was "What does ADK stand for" or something similar. I wrote just that, whatever was said in response is on that individual, not me.

You aren't at fault at all. I am, and I will avoid the clan name at all costs. I am sorry, and I will also avoid hijacking posts in the future.

@[member='sharpeyes2111'] @[member='Dowin']