Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Do you all think having a workshop for newer players would bring people in or even interest people? I was thinking about offering it to get new members and because I like helping people. It doesn't need to be real in depth just helping them out pre-30 or fresh level 30s who want to learn and get better. Edited by Aseeraa

OK. I am going to create a league video to help recruit so e of those players and post in the forums and see what I can come up with.

Geez @[member='Aseeraa'] do you ever sleep! Seems like you always doing something! But i love this idea :) If i could help anyway PLEASE get in touch with me :)

Definitely a video on last hitting, freezing lanes and what to do when you are getting wreaked is almost required these days. That's If you are looking for ideas for video topics :) great idea @[member='Aseeraa'] . Plus like the other two, I can help if you need it :)

Sent from My iPhone. Edited by Joey

My apologies for double posting, but i want to bump this post to try and get a reply. Are we still doing this? If so, any updates? anything i can help with? :)

Edited by Joey

I decided not to since I've posted it here and the event section and only received a couple of replies. I know it's a busy time of year so I've decided to hold off until later (I would like to do it in time for the snowdown showdown since I think that will be fun). If I can get more people involved with this to actually make a few teams then I'll be more than happy to put it together. 

I don't work normal people hours.

What is this definition of normal people hours? 9-5?

Whoops sorry, I thought we were talking about my other event request. This one (the instructional videos) was postponed because I didn't know if people would actually listen to a Bronze 4. I guess I can just start basic and talk my way through some of the things @[member='Joey'] was talking about.

Would you guys listen to someone who is so low in solo queue?

Edited by Aseeraa

@[member='Aseeraa']    When I look at league videos i generally dont care if they are low elo or not, as long as they have the right information. For instance i watched a video on how to juggle dragon aggro from a bronze 2 dude and it was very informative and i showed it to settleflame. He can do it now with ease. But on the other hand i watched a video on lane dynamics from a plat 2 player and i questioned that entire video on how he was able to reach plat when he clearly doesnt understand laning phase.

As long as you put the right information in, i highly doubt people will care if your bronze. If you have any questions ill gladly try and help out.

@[member='Aseeraa']    Two videos that i know are very helpful for new players is harassing your opponent while farming lane, and rotating at your power spike levels. What i mean by the last one is if you are in a solo lane and you are at your power spike, shove the lane and roam. Too many players are just complacent when they are ahead.

Like what Greenshaw said, If the video knows what they are talking about then people will listen. Its pretty easy to tell when people know what they are doing. On one side, Confidence in your abilities sell not your rank. On another side, rank is a way to get people to watch the video, doesn't mean people will listen.