Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
envex

An Introduction

Greetings and salutations,

A little background information: I'm 22 years old, from northern Ohio. I just recently got Battlefield with my new motherboard (super computer incoming!), and so far I'm enjoying it. Prior to Battlefield, I played Counter-Strike competitively (pre-Source), played World of Warcraft for the past five years, only to give it up in favor of Heroes of Newerth. I don't typically jump around from game to game, but most of my game time is spent on Battlefield, with a few games here and there of Heroes of Newerth.

In terms of interest; I enjoy psychedelics, web development, gaming, and drumming.

Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

Xfire: redfusion

[quote name='PrimeKB' timestamp='1330757986' post='20893']
Me too. Welcome to the community!
[/quote]

My favorite! Welcome man :) I use to play CS 1.5/1.6 too. Got to Cal-m and thats pretty much it :[

hope to see some of those CS skills in the server sometime !

NO!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!!

Welcome envex! You are an ADK memeber already but regardless...I look forward to playing games with you in the future!

I have seen you a few times in matches, definitely hit me up sometime for a squad!