Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

New Ranks and Roles for =ADK=

We are pleased to announce our new Ranks and Roles of the =ADK= Multi Gaming Community.

These new roles and ranks should help out the community in many ways. Our current ranks we feel don't really give the people the ability to move up in the community or do more for the community. So these new ranks provide the ability for those doing more to get more in return. We currently don't have all the ranks completed with 2 more to finish up. But the transition to these new Ranks and Roles will be starting immediately so please be patient during this transition period.

You can view these ranks [url="http://www.ADKGamers.com/ranks"]HERE[/url] There will be a link in the Main Navigation bar at the top of the website as well.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the ranks and how you can become a certain rank please leave a comment to this post. We hope you will enjoy these new ranks and look forward to seeing what everyone starts doing for the community.

[url=http://www.adkgamers.com/page/index.html/_/adknews/communityupdates/new-ranks-and-roles-for-adk-r215]Click here to view the article[/url]

So much hard work and effort have been put into this!

I have the hope that it inspires future leadership to newer members as they have a good chance to become one.

As well as establishing an order to the system that we already have.

ADK is a constantly growing community; it seems each and every day we add more members and more players to teamspeak.

We even have been close to maxing out our teamspeak limit of 50 players the past few nights!

Onward ADK :) soon our servers will be UNSTOPPABLE!

You may want to check the english on the privileges for
[b] Veteran Game Admin[/b]

other then that, sounds pretty awesome. I appreciate all the time and effort that went into this :)

[quote] Interacts with players with the right level of touch – a gentle nudge to correct a behavior vs. dropping the hamper on someone [/quote]

But I [color=#ff0000]LOVE[/color] dropping [color=#daa520][size=6][font=times new roman,times,serif]Hampers[/font][/size][/color] on people . . . :blink:

Nice work. Looks organized and Professionalz. ;)

I have to say, of all the clans and communities this has one of the most promising futures. I cannot tell you how many clans I have seen fallen apart from poor structure and command. AOB has really worked hard at keeping this community together but also the members have done a good job of getting along and being helpful to each other. ADK is what a community should be and more.

So take a second to pat yourself on the back whether you are an admin, seasoned member, new recruit, or a slut (AOB). Heres to many more years of fun and random craziness!

Fixed the one typo. And to distinguish who is an Advisor or an Admin you will have "Game Admin" or "Game Advisor" below your name where most of your say "Advanced Member" right now. Everyone will still have the "Battlefield Admin" like they normally had, that won't change. And then Veteran Admins will have the title where "Battlefield Admin" is.

I didn't get much done like I wanted too last night because I ended up falling asleep and getting around 13 hours of sleep. Which is a lot since I normally get less than 6 each night. But I'll try to get more done tonight when I get home from work late tonight.

This sounds pretty cool, I like the idea. The breakdown of different admins and ranks are very straight forward and neat. Can't wait for the full installment

I am working on making it so that these changes will be shown BELOW your pictures now, instead of just having to do it above.

And you can also see changes on the roster page.

[url="http://www.adkgamers.com/roster"]http://www.adkgamers.com/roster[/url]

Hey ... I had been thinking about this!
Not sure if the ranks have been completed yet but ... well!
"We currently don't have all the ranks completed with 2 more to finish up."

I though there was a whole between the 2 different type of server admins
And that maybe it was possible to add something like a "Server Rule Enforcer" rank.
That would basically be the bottom line for admins, no great power ... just the right to slay people to remind them that rules are there for a reason!
(The idea is very raw as is but ... I'm sure you get the idea! : )

All the ranks are now finished, decided to go with what is now posted at that link. The Veteran Admin and Community Manager are the 2 highest ranks.

And we do pretty much have that rank, although it's called the "Game Advisor"