Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
serc0

Hey all o/

Hey guys,

Just applied to join the community and thought I would pop in here to say hello. Im serc0 (Anthony), 26 years old and married to an awesome gamer wife (though she doesn't play any FPS games -.-). I've been looking around for some cool people to play BF3 with as I only have one friend who plays it. I really enjoy your servers so I figured I would take the next step.

I'm a Navy vet and currently going to college full time, quit my job and moving from NV to OR in the next couple weeks. The no job thing has afforded me a massive amount of time to play games, so I'm generally around a lot. I have been working night shift for the past 9 years though, having a hard time staying awake during the day so you mostly see me late at night/early morning.

My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/meerkatmanner/home

I'm also currently playing SC2, D3 (beta), and SW:ToR if anyone plays any of those and wants my info there, it would be great to have some more people to game with.

V/r,

serc0

P.S. I hate proof reading so if I made any typographical errors, deal with it. :D

Hey Anthony!

Its nice to meet you and might I add what a find in a woman to have her love video games, though it is getting somewhat more common.

You have a keeper :) another item to add to the list of spending time together.

I hope you enjoy our BF3 community; I HIGHLY encourage you to visit our Teamspeak; as playing with other players adds a whole new level of experience and its how BF3 is meant to be played; with squads you know!

Good luck and have fun!

I'm usually on vent with my buddies when I'm playing BF3 we like to use voice comms in squad. I'll hop in the team speak sometime for sure. I'm on the 24/7 Metro server right now. Not sure who the admin was that just came on but he was awesome, thanks to whoever it was.

Thanks all.

I miss the Navy sometimes, the sitting around in the barracks, having barbecues and drinking was a lot of fun. I might even go as far as to say that I miss deployment sometimes too, the bureaucracy just took all the fun out of everything. Lot of whiny booters and what not made everything not fun anymore also. It was a good experience if nothing else.