Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Veteran Admin Promotions - 11/24/2014

It is that time again where we get to congratulate people on some new promotions.  As always while these will be a few promotions, there are other things that will be happening in the near future as well to continue moving the community forward.  

I will post a little bit about the sections that brought up these promotions and will post at the end who is being promoted. 

Let's Get This Game Going - 

One of the hardest things for this community and any other group out there is being successful in bringing in a new game. We have created a section just for that and you can work to bring a new game to =ADK=. Something that is lacking in this process is having someone stay up on these requests to make sure that the member who requested the game truly has an interest of bringing this game to =ADK=.  

Whoever is promoted to deal with this section will be making sure that they follow through constantly with those who have requested the game as well as with the rest of the community to make sure that we can have the best possible chance of bringing more games into this community. 

You will see more communication about this within the Let's Get This Game Going section. 

[hr]

Articles - 

Those promoted will be working with each section of the community to get articles written for their said game as well as making sure that they get promoted.  

As I mentioned above there will also be some others who have started writing some articles who will be working directly with those who are promoted to bring even more to this section of the community. 

[hr]

New Games - 

I won't really say which games you will see more of at the time as we are still in talks about how that's going to be done, but be expecting some more in the near future about their perspective games. 

[hr]

Leadership Help - 

The individuals promoted are being promoted for many reasons. I'm certain you can all agree that they bring a lot of things to the table for this community.  They will be here to not only help other games that might have some issues in leadership, but be there to answer questions that you might have regarding any sort of leadership structure. 

I could continue on with some other things that the individuals listed below will be helping out with, but I'm certain you all just want to know who's being promoted. So without further ado, let's welcome the individuals being promoted!

Marcinkoman

Virtue1776

NikolaiRimskyK

Congratulations guys. Some of you I have known for a while, but all of you I am quite sure have work hard to get to where you are. Grats on the promotion, and if there is ever anything I can do to help please let me know. Edited by Cagregorio