Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Aseeraa

A Different Kind Team 2

@[member='DWhite240'], @[member='Zudamour'], @[member='Xsektor'], @[member='Poisoned Curse'], @[member='QwiKPawZ'], @[member='Luis'] 

Sorry if I screwed any of your names up but I created this topic to figure out what night/nights (besides Mondays) everyone would like to play ranked or even just some normal practices. That and I'd like to put together a master list of roles and champs everyone is comfortable or good at playing. 

I can play Mondays for sure  and you can possibly see me on Saturday Sunday Tuesday and Wednesday   but i cant confirm anything other then Monday at this time 

Thursday and Friday i am on call for work , i got most often.  if im not going ill inform you guys

@[member='DWhite240'] its up to you man. You're the team captain.

Sounds like most people are okay with playing on the weekends. I know I've seen @[member='Poisoned Curse'] on then too. I know I can be on we just need to check with our new ADC to see if he can. Even if it's a couple games here and there. 

I definitely would like to get some more games in so that way when we scrim this week we can look better and refreshed. Nothing makes me happier than having a good scrim and beating the other guys. :)

i can play whenever on the weekends and anytime before 8:00 pm central time. just let me know when and i'll be there

Yo Sek, have you tried the new Halo shit? That game is buggy as all fuck.

Yo Sek, have you tried the new Halo shit? That game is buggy as all fuck.

i've been playing campaign first. i havent tried multiplayer yet though. is it that bad?

sounds like a great team combo, I haven't played with a few of you but I'm sure this will be a great team :)

Edited by Joey

@[member='Baja Blast'], @[member='Professor Wonder']

I know you guys just joined. I will be talking/messaging you with more details about the ranked team. I'm cleaning up the roster and will probably have a couple of spots open up.

Hey @[member='Aseeraa']  Any Chance you Can Edit Your First Post and Add in all of the people in the Team that way we don't lose track because it seems to change faster then i can keep up.

and again i think im going to start running up Champion Match ups and work with the favorable champs for each person to come up with some viable Teamcomps

So, the meeting didn't happen because this week was an admin meeting anyways. Lots of things going on in the community but we'll get this all figured out. So, that being said my plan is this week to have a feel for our roster and what our schedule will look like. I know people are busy with school and work so I know we can't practice every day all day but I'd like to get some consistency going. 

I will try my best to work with schedules but it's going to be tough with a couple of you. Anyways sorry for the miscommunication on my part. At least we got to play a couple of normals tonight. We definitely have some points of improvement but the hardest task is getting consistent people.

Hey guys !   Just to let you know my Boss has called it for this week there is too much snow to do tree removal lol  so im home thusrday and friday and saturday  im game to play Any of the days let me know!  i would love to play some team games

@[member='Aseeraa'],@DWhite240, @Zudamour, @Xsektor, @Poisoned Curse, @Luis 

@[member='QwiKPawZ'] @[member='Aseeraa'] Add me in game VGBajaBlast id love to play with you guys or even get one of my old teams together to give you guys a little scrim anything to help out.

@[member='Baja Blast'], you are on my friends list. If you are free those same times that @[member='QwiKPawZ'] is, we can do some ranked team games on Friday/Saturday/Sunday night. Or even if any one of those nights works best. Just let me know.