Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Canned_Chicken

Just got BF3 and got banned. Request unban

I wasn't aware of the no mortars indoors rule and as we were trapped in the ru deployment by snipers I wipped out the mortar. I really enjoy your server and will pay close attention to the rules if I am unbanned.

My names Mike and I live on Vancouver Island.

Great community guys... Keep it up.

cheers

Also if there is a certain place to request an unban could someone point me in that direction? Thanx

I've been getting a good groove in this game. I like the assault class the best and have used support as well. I haven't done muchin the other classes yet.

I've owned BFBC2 for a couple years and only have 10 hours on it. I already have 30 on BF3. I used to play BF2 and 2142 and liked them alot but have been too busy for gameing. I saw BF3 on sale for 25 bucks and pulled the trigger. Glad I did. Hopefully I'll see some of you soon on the battlefield.

cheers