Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I bet he will make infinite smaller cakes =3

I'll wait for OP to reach 999 so i can post this. If he won't ignore my post and lives up to his words, he shall make dem infinite smaller munchkin cakes for all ADK members :3

I'll wait for OP to reach 999 so i can post this. If he won't ignore my post and lives up to his words, he shall make dem infinite smaller munchkin cakes for all ADK members :3

You, I like you...

How is that not right? I'm pretty sure that was the post Nº374, yours was 375 and this one is 376...

yeah, well... the post/reply count is irrelevant. It's how many times we actually count. Like our previous comments obviously don't lead towards the total count because we haven't counted, you need to post an actual number.

yeah, well... the post/reply count is irrelevant. It's how many times we actually count. Like our previous comments obviously don't lead towards the total count because we haven't counted, you need to post an actual number.

Soo, the thing is not to reach the actual 1000, but instead getting 1000 posts with numbers of posts ? ... I did not understood, that's why I'm asking xD

Soo, the thing is not to reach the actual 1000, but instead getting 1000 posts with numbers of posts ? ... I did not understood, that's why I'm asking xD

it's about actually counting to 1000. You need to type the numbers, or spell it out somehow, from 1-1000. Post count has nothing to do with it lol...

OHHHHHHHH I see xD ... Srry about that, I though it was reaching to the 1000 posts, misunderstood the concept xD ... Then shall we continue ? =P btw, I forgot where we were..

Alright, well, now we're both breaking the rules... We aren't allowed to post a (legit) count twice in the same day.

Number stands at 337.