Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zed1229

Need New Gaming Headset

I need a new headset and after reading a ton of reviews from people I don't know or trust. I think it time to hear from people I do

Looking to spend some where around $100 to $150 ( or what my wife tells me I can spend)

What do you recommend?

I have a Logitech G35 I actually bought on sale at Fry's for $65 a couple years ago. I love it. Off sale I believe it is about $120. While it offers 7 channel surround, you can flip a switch on the headset to change it to stereo only if you choose.

There are definitely better headsets out there, but I stand by this one. No complaints at all. I've worn it the better part of a day with no fatigue at all.

I have the g930. Very comfortable after a couple hours of playing. Doesn't squeeze my head and it it fits over my big ears (won a so called "who's got the biggest ears" contest at work)

After almost 2 years using them and the padding is still in good shape.  The great thing about it is that I can just plug in the USB charger (after 8 hours of use) and still be able to use it wired.

OK so after the two saying the G930 and a few youtube reviews and the crappy headset that is play static in the background all the time I was sold on the G930 thanks for your input got a set for my boy to, so we will see what he thinks about them.

Again thanks for your input.

Id highly reccomend a steelseries siberia v2, ranges from $60 - $90 depending on what color you want or if your looking for a closed ear headset id reccomend the PC350 from Sennheiser which runs for about $130 right now on amazon which is an amazing deal IMO, they retail for $250 so they are a steal right now. http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Special-Performance-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B008O510Y8/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1416209588&sr=1-2&keywords=pc360&pebp=1416209598891

I personally use a pc360 from Sennheiser which is the open ear variant of the pc350, and its an amazing headset, great sound quality, mic quality is amazing, and these are very well built so expect it to last you at least 4 - 5 years, if taken good care of can last a lifetime. Ive had mine for about 2 years already still working great :)

Edited by 0nly1Fear