Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Pumpkin Carving - =ADK= Style!

Yes, Halloween is right around the corner but don't let that stop you from carving some pumpkins! 

pumpkins-thelostogle.jpg

There's still plenty of pumpkins out there waiting to be carved, so you've got until the 31st to carve a pumpkin and post it here for it to be judged! We're looking for the most creative design, so go get your pumpkins and start carving! 

Rules:

The pumpkin actually has to be carved (No Paintings)

It must have an ADK association carved somewhere in the pumpkin.***

Must be submitted by 3 PM Pacific Time on the 31st in THIS topic. 

Top 3 Winners:

1 - Steam Game + Shirt + Team Speak Channel Until Next Halloween + Game Perks for 1 Game

2 - Shirt + Game Perks for 1 Game

3 - Game Perks for 1 Game

*** - You can carve something related to a game you play, but there must also be something related to the ADK name on the pumpkin.  

And remember they make an excellent soup afterwards...... weeks of pumpkin soup... weeks... nothing but fracking pumpkin soup... oh god the childhood memories

So here it is [31st Oct 2014]. after i saw this topic i couldn't wait until i could start my own! it has now been an hour since i got my pumpkin and here is my result!

[attachment=4218:IMG_0769.JPG]           [attachment=4219:Green Dragon.jpg]

I tried my hardest to replicate my Dragon on the pumpkin along with 'ADK'

Hope its good! XD

Since there were only 2 submissions, both people who entered will take the top prize.  One of the winners game from ADK, and then I'll be buying the game for the second individual since there were only 2 people who entered. 

Thank you for the 2 of you who entered, please send me a PM with the Steam Game of your choice, and then your shipping information as well as shirt you want. 

Since there were only 2 submissions, both people who entered will take the top prize.  One of the winners game from ADK, and then I'll be buying the game for the second individual since there were only 2 people who entered. 

Thank you for the 2 of you who entered, please send me a PM with the Steam Game of your choice, and then your shipping information as well as shirt you want. 

3 people Entered, Homeboy, Fuzand TheUnseenDragon.