Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Shilea

My name is Shilea - Come with me if you want to live (or at least die in interesting ways)

I wandered into your servers a while ago to ask for forgiveness for frag-rounding the crap out of some people in Metro accidently.   You guys and gals were nice so I came back and now here we are.

Some things about me *: 

1. I like shooting people in video games, bonus points if their name starts with 'Jacknife'.

2. I'm a very good cook. 

3. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes.

4. I know the truth about Avocados - they're compressed, green pond scum.

5. I once got Jack's tags.  They were delicious.

7. I prevented a murder.

8. My lottery system works - I will share the secret with you for a mere $29.99 plus tax**

9. I work for an intelligence agency.

10. I have the following pets:  a lizard, named Fred, one small dog: Sasha, and at least once during the summer, lots of ants.

11. I want to be MrsVirtue when I grow up.

Thanks and hope to shoot you all in game -

Shilea

* not all statements are true

** your results may vary

@[member='Shilea'] damn, finally you made your post geez.
Welcome to the forums and remember to jump in T..... Well you skipped that xd.
PS @[member='JacknifeJones'] should die

Thanks guys!  And um, I'm very friendly Jack.  Turn around and let me get that lint off the back of your collar... 

@[member=Shilea] You confuse me. So, basically 1-11 aren't true (since the * is before the entire list?!?! ) Anyways, thanks for finally making a forum account and applying! see you in-game! 

@[member='JacknifeJones']
:) happy thoughts...happy thoughts
naww jk she won't want anything more than yo take your tags and tbag you until tears of joy stream down her face.

@[member='Shilea'] my tbag buddy, I guess you must like it but thats good cause I got a hole box full of them :P - Oh well I guess I have to be nice to you now, atlest most the time.

30rwflu.gif

-- gozzen

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome!  Nice to meet you Phire, I've never tried Planetside before, I'll have to give it a shot.

@[member='Shilea'] I'm in process of app'ing too and already like Shilea. Likes good food (based on another topic) and hunts for Jacknife! Sounds like we have a hunting party forming here...

@[member='VMak'] -  you leave my darn tags alone!  Get your own unicorn!

@[member='M6Tully1'] - back at you Tully, it is always nice to have more cool people to hang out with

@[member='Vhalroth'] - I name them in order like this: SoonToBeDeadAnt1, SoonToBeDeadAnt2, etc.  Then I have a little funeral for them later.