Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
JacknifeJones

JacknifeJones

Salutations all! I've been playing on your BF4 servers lately and have also been in your teamspeak a lot, I've already met some great people and gamers alike :) I currently reside in the United States but have live elsewhere including Russia and the UK but i guess it was finally time to go back to my roots :D Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

@[member='JacknifeJones']

Welcome amigo! Glad to see you joining man. We can always use some help on the BF4 servers to take out Mrs. V. :-) I say that with great respect to Mrs V and her Saiga. Maybe it will jam the whole next game we get together. Oh Oh I know we will do a spcial game where shes not aloud to use but one round per person. ROFL.  :D

bonzai

@[member='JacknifeJones'] - Hey there, already had the pleasure to taste your bullets in battle, yesterday in Lockers and I must say : you're a mean killingmachine. But it was fun :)

Hope we will meet some more on ADK severs.

Welcome, you're for sure an asset to ADK.

@[member='JacknifeJones']

glad to see you. I would say on these forums what i would normally say to you in TS after a 5th consecutive death against you, but that could be taken out of context.

i say it to you alot... hopefully you will recall. ;)

Ayers

Hello @JacknifeJones

I am a BattleField 4 Advisor and I would like to Welcome you to the =ADK= Forums! We have teamspeak (adkgamers.com) if haven't all ready jumped in and get to know the crew of the game that you are playing. Once again  Welcome to =ADK= and if you have any question feel free to hit up your advisors or admins for any help!

@[member='SuiicideMushroom']

It was very fun but i must say i can only play lockers for so long before my blood pressure rises lol Its gotten to the point were you can almost play that map on autopilot, especially if you get the .50 cal ;)

Hi Jack,

Had some fun times in BF 4 and TS, welcome to the fold... ;-)

The only stipulation I would make is to always be on my team, else I'd have to show you(Cough) how to play properly(Cough,Cough).....  :Zombie Horde:

HAHA I know your gunna beat my arse... please be gentle. :Eating Zombie:

Dylbags :wacko: