Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
VMak

Spectator is online!

ADK

Hi everybody! My name is Vlad! I live in Minsk, Belarus.
I'm 17 years old. I like biology and chemistry very much and I want to be a microbiologist.
Too big time difference makes me visit your servers at deep night (+7 GMT). But if I have free time, I visit servers earlier. But it will be early morning at US :D
I prefer to visit your servers as spectator or commander. I always try to report rule breakers or help players as best as I can. Most of all I sit as spectator because they are a lot of rule breakers who don't follow rules. :)
Unfortunately, I have some problems with English. I don't some words and their description. But I improve this language and I think you can correct me if I will have some mistakes.
I always looking for new friends and I will hope that I'll be good player and helpful teammate at your community.
Thank you for attention.
Regards
Vlad :)

@[member='VMak'] hi and welcome here on the ADK forum - Im from Denmark myself and theres alot of words that I dont spell right myself :) - Its good to have you spectating and that way helping out - Thanks for that, but remember to play some yourself and have fun, at the end of the day thats why we play in the first place, to have a fun time!!

See you on the serveres Vlad

-- gozzen

@[member='VMak']

Hi Vmak ...

It's good that you @report players that breaks the rules.

But join us in Team Speak and in game.

Use Google Translate it works great, setup you browser to use English dictionary will also be helpful.

Respect

- Type2dk

@[member='VMak']

But join us in Team Speak and in game.

Use Google Translate it works great, setup you browser to use English dictionary will also be helpful.

I usually sit at TS when I playing or spectate. Maybye you didn`t see me  :huh: .

I use Google Translate not very often because RU-EN translate is awful. And I should talking without any translations. Because I wouldn`t have Google Translate everywhere :D

Edited by VMak

I aklso also say welcome and I can probably just join on teamspeak late at night because I am most likely not going to be ready for bed, but disclaimer: I am probably going to be tired and probably drunk.