Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jari

Yaaaasss It's Jari Yaaaassssss

Hey! My name is Jari, or Chris whatever you want to call me it's cool :) I play a lot of League of legends and I like to look up memes in my spare time, I like thinking about tattoos to get and I just love body mods in general. My life is pretty boring so i don't have a lot of interesting experiences and I do like to wear bracelets a lot and hats are fun to wear and sweatpants are very comfortable

Welcome to the forums..!!! So what other games do you have?  If you have a favorite map you like feel free to make a donation... The link is in my signature. :-)

Bonzai

Hey! My name is Jari, or Chris whatever you want to call me it's cool :) I play a lot of League of legends and I like to look up memes in my spare time, I like thinking about tattoos to get and I just love body mods in general. My life is pretty boring so i don't have a lot of interesting experiences and I do like to wear bracelets a lot and hats are fun to wear and sweatpants are very comfortable

Hey Jari welcome aboard.  Hope to see you in a game or two.