Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

No one will probably read this or think it's useful, but I have free time and I thought I would lend a hand to the new guys. 

(If you're a forum lover like me, then you obviously shouldn't have a problem with this.)

So, I have heard from a few applicants/soon-to-be applicants that they are confused about 20 forum posts. For some reason some think it has to be 20 started posts (threads), some don't know how to post without spamming, and others are just confused in general, so I'm going to break this down.

Post #1- Introduce Yourself! This is by far the most important first post you can create. It lets the community know who you are. In this post talk about what games you play, that way others who play the same game as you will respond and say, "hey man! I play *insert game here* as well! hop on Teamspeak and join us sometime!" If you're too uncomfortable with sharing some information, i.e.: age, location, etc. That's okay.

(A few posts after number one can be responding to those who comment on your introduction thread.)

Next Post- Member Application. Yes, I said member application. Unless you're a hacker, or a troll, there's no reason why we wouldn't want you to become apart of this amazing community. 

Alright, now you're up to about 5 posts or so. So now what? Well, I'm glad you asked. 

At the very top of the screen on the right hand side you will see Site Links. Under that tab you will see View New Content. This is by far the easiest way to help with your post number. Just make sure you don't spam. What I mean is, say something constructive. If it's less then four words, chances are it's probably spam. 

"What should I look for under View New Content?" The best thing would be to go to the forum section in which games that you play exist here on the forums. I.E.: Planetside 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, ArcheAge, DayZ. 

Last but not least, do not be afraid to start your own thread! 

Thanks for reading.

Edited by FeatherSton3

No one will probably read this or think it's useful, but I have free time and I thought I would lend a hand to the new guys.
(If you're a forum lover like me, then you obviously shouldn't have a problem with this.)
So, I have heard from a few applicants/soon-to-be applicants that they are confused about 20 forum posts. For some reason some think it has to be 20 started posts (threads), some don't know how to post without spamming, and others are just confused in general, so I'm going to break this down.
Post #1- Introduce Yourself! This is by far the most important first post you can create. It lets the community know who you are. In this post talk about what games you play, that way others who play the same game as you will respond and say, "hey man! I play *insert game here* as well! hop on Teamspeak and join us sometime!" If you're too uncomfortable with sharing some information, i.e.: age, location, etc. That's okay.
(A few posts after number one can be responding to those who comment on your introduction thread.)
Next Post- Member Application. Yes, I said member application. Unless you're a hacker, or a troll, there's no reason why we wouldn't want you to become apart of this amazing community.
Alright, now you're up to about 5 posts or so. So now what? Well, I'm glad you asked.
At the very top of the screen on the right hand side you will see Site Links. Under that tab you will see View New Content. This is by far the easiest way to help with your post number. Just make sure you don't spam. What I mean is, say something constructive. If it's less then four words, chances are it's probably spam.
"What should I look for under View New Content?" The best thing would be to go to the forum section in which games that you play exist here on the forums. I.E.: Planetside 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, ArcheAge, DayZ.
Last but not least, do not be afraid to start your own thread!
Thanks for reading.