Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

=ADK= Promotions - 10/3/2014

So many of you will be expecting more promotions within this topic, but I will just burst your bubble now and let you know that this is a small list of promotions as the other list is still being decided. 

This post is for promotions to Lead Veteran Admins. These two individuals who are being promoted have done a tremendous amount of work for this community, most of the time without even being asked to do what they've done.  They go out of their way to make sure that things get done as well as take on tasks in other sections that they don't normally deal with.  I'm certain you probably know who these two people are by now already but I will still be listing them anyways. 

Caveman - Cave has been with ADK for almost 2 years, and it's hard to believe it's been that long. It's definitely an honor to have someone like himself, who lives halfway across the world from the main "hub" of this community. Like all of the leaders, as well as the next individual who will be announced; he spends countless hours working to better this community. He was thrown into a DayZ role to help structure DayZ and he has done one heck of a job with that.  I think everyone can agree on that, especially DayZ Admins and Advisers. It wasn't an easy game to take on the role of structuring everything that was in there, but he's probably one of the best members that we've had who can put a leadership structure together all while putting together wiki's and other documents for the Admins/Advisers below him to make their jobs easier.

Cagregorio - Greg is another individual who has done a tremendous amount of work within the community and stepping up to take games under his wing.  And Greg is also a perfect example of someone who has taken on roles of leadership and has always strived to push himself further as well as trying to get others to do the same to themselves.  He's taken on multiple games known that they aren't always seen in a positive light and has worked to change that for the community. Archeage is a recent game that he's taken the VA role for and has done a great job with all of the leaders within that section of our community. 

I think that everyone can agree that both of these guys are great leaders and are a great example of what motivation can do not only for themselves but the community as well. They have gone out of their way multiple times to do things for the community as well as thinking about the community and what ways they could better it, even if it's something that most people might not see or know about. 

Thank you Cave and Greg for all the time and dedication that you have put into our wonderful gaming community. 

A little late on the post don't ya think? Regardless congrats both.

P.S. @[member='AOBLXIX'] when do I get promoted on the "AOB list of ADK Devs I hate"? I haven't earned one in a while. ;) lol

I have no idea who EITHER of these fellows are!

Gratz Caveman

@[member='Cagregorio'] Finally. I was wondering when they'd promote you. Afterall. Nova and Vinas becoming lead VAs happened right after both sponsored a section with me at the head. Thus passing the final test before being cleared for promotion. Alas. Your patience and ability to not daydream of strangling Zsadist on a daily basis has gotten you to lead VA. lololololol

Good job both of you. 

Thanks everyone, and thank you @[member='AOBLXIX'] 

Anything i can help with please let me know.  

@[member='Cagregorio'] Finally. I was wondering when they'd promote you. Afterall. Nova and Vinas becoming lead VAs happened right after both sponsored a section with me at the head. Thus passing the final test before being cleared for promotion. Alas. Your patience and ability to not daydream of strangling Zsadist on a daily basis has gotten you to lead VA. lololololol

Good job both of you. 

You can keep thinking that, if it helps you sleep at night.  

Thanks everyone, and thank you @[member='AOBLXIX'] 

Anything i can help with please let me know.  

You can keep thinking that, if it helps you sleep at night.  

ahahahahahahaha

;)

So to celebrate your promotion. We're gonna have guild wide PvP event!

ahahahahahahaha

;)

So to celebrate your promotion. We're gonna have guild wide PvP event!

I will make sure "NOT" to attend.......and by not attending i mean i will be the furthest away from it that i can be, and by that i mean good luck finding me........

GRRRRR PvP you hold me back.....

If you guys that dont play MMO's with me dont realize i dislake - even hate - PvP.  

I will make sure "NOT" to attend.......and by not attending i mean i will be the furthest away from it that i can be, and by that i mean good luck finding me........

GRRRRR PvP you hold me back.....

If you guys that dont play MMO's with me dont realize i dislake - even hate - PvP.  

haha,

We shall see. MY hunter killer instincts are on point my friend. 

@[member='Cagregorio'] h1z1, but Congrats buddy, I expect to still have you holding all my materials for me when I go loot.

and @[member='CaVeMaN70'] congrats buddy

@[member='Cagregorio'] h1z1, but Congrats buddy, I expect to still have you holding all my materials for me when I go loot.

and @[member='CaVeMaN70'] congrats buddy

You know it, I am still going to be there for H1Z1 - and of course i will farm and hold mats that is what i am best at.  I plan to have a base build in the first night the game comes out.