Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

I was wondering since I have the mighty 8350 will it work on the 980 without bottleneck Motherboard is M5A97 or do i need and upgrade to Intel down the road any thoughts. 

Some people think that because they have been around a bit that the fx 8320 and 8350 aren't capable processors. Simply not true. 8 cores at 3.5 and 4.0 ghz for under $200 usd. Great for gaming and fair well in editing also.

@[member='vAngryBlaze']

All depends on what your application requires. Gaming generally no, and that is where AMD shines on price and performance. As @-GALLOWS- hinted Intel excels at applications that are configured to use the power it has. Many times they are not.

It will not be a problem at all just make sure you have a good enough power supply lol. Also, Intel and AMD people always think Intel is better its not they usually are about the same

Yes, it will work just fine. There have been benchmarks with 980 and 8350 vs 4777k vs 5930k. The 8530 only lacks a few frames behind. Same results when it comes to SLI. FX-8350 is a great cpu. I'm currently running one at 4.0 ghz.