Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fluffy_Puppies

Greeting ADK ~

Hey Everyone! It's Fluffy Pupies!

For those of you who don't know me, I live in Phoenix, AZ - Native Arizonan - Going to be 40 in October. I am a graphic / web designer, so if anyone ever needs help on a project, hit me up...

Likes: Women!!! Snoboarding, Scuba, Paint Ball, Off Roading, and murdering lots and lots of people in BF4.

Dislikes: People who constantly complain, people in BF4 that block you (god that pisses me off), dumb people, rascist people and animal abuse... 

Since March this year, I had not played any FPS since Counter Strike. I was an Admin in a clan called "Beerios" My name was [Beerios] - Fluffy Puppies!!! So i'm old-school. I was thinking of re-viving that name... any takers!!!?

My best score to date on BF4 so far was 29-3. I tried to take a screen shot in game but didnt work... SIGH. Anyone know the trick (I realize all I have to do is look at my bindings.... lazy...)?

I can usualy be found on Server #5 TDM... Love it. Just wish we could bump it up a bit... Ill be requesting this more later. Maybe to 400 tickets? Also maybe an adiaitonal map or two... Other than that, I found this server like 4 months ago and keep coming back. After meeting a few people I finally ran into Yumm Pepsi!!! A very cool dude, especially when I call him "Slut Pants", or " Slut Whore (When he kills me)", he gets that I am just messing around... If I ever offend anyone, please know that I am only joking and wont persist if it bothers you...

Ok, well I also tried to post an image of myself but for some reason it wont upload...

Ok, I'm going to go kill some peps BF4, hope to make all your aquaintces soon....

Thanks, Adam (Fluffy Puppies) Cheers~!

P.S. If anyone was wondering how or why I call my self Fluffy Puppies....? Well glad you asked, lol. I have a very awesome Fluffy (Fat) Chihiuaua named PePe, or El Gordito, or El Porky, Pork Chop, or what ever floats your boat... He's about 10 pounds total, of which he should weigh about 6 lbs... My vet is not happy with me so now I have to cook him dinner every day. He is only allowed vegatables and some protien... ya, I know right... no carbs... But dogs are the best, any anything good for him Ill do! I also have a skinny Chihiaua too, so I dont think he's Fluffy cause of me... He just likes to eat everything he sees and when no on is looking.

Thanks for all the welcome posts.

@[member='Fluffy_Puppies']

Welcome to the forums from a fellow Arizona dweller, right down the Superstition Freeway!

Have fun!

Cheers!

Hey Knights! I am located around Indian School and 38th. Always cool to meet local players!

Hey Shortchit! Thanks man, love the community here! Just waiting now to see if I made it onto the ADK team.

See ya out there on the killing fields!

puppy

Edited by Fluffy_Puppies

LOL Ayershole, ya I remember ya but not that spot on the map! I'm not that familiar with Caspian yet but that was a fun evening! Let's meet up tonight somewhere and do that again!

puppy

Welcome to the forums! Arizona is so hot...you should move somewhere colder  <_<

OMG you are soooo right!!!! I've lived here my entire life. I'll take anywhere that's green and cool. Thinking Northern Cali. But, honestly my dream would be like Alaska!

Hey Fluffy! Welcome! We will see you again on the battle field soon!  Looks for the hated sniper...  :rolleyes:

bonzai

Edited by b0nza1