Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Do NOT vote if you are not. (Votes are not public)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently an Active duty service member or veteran?

• Currently Active
    • Veteran

For those who have either served or who currently serve this great country, the United States of America, I want to personally thank you on behalf of =ADK= and this nation. Even though I have always wanted to join the military, I don't think I actually could handle it. Even though I personally don't know what it's like, I know from stories of my grandfather and my uncle. So thank you for serving selflessly. 

I would like to recognize anyone in the ADK community who has/is serving. So please comment if you don't mind. 

Thank you

While i myself have not served, many members of my family have. My Father was in the U.S. Navy, My late Grandfather on my mothers side was in the U.S. Army and i have four friends who i went to high school with who enlisted in the army. Needless to say, i can say the exact same thing.