Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zudamour

Just a little bit about me!

My name is Dylan aka Zudamour aka Blade V, i just turned 23 today so yeah im a new years baby what of it.

some interests of mine are Paintball, Gaming (of course), game programming, html/web design, family get togethers, best friends, movies, Game of Thrones, anime that entices me to continue watching or in other words if it doesnt get me hooked im not finishing it, theres of course alot more but id rather you guys just ask me instead of just lay it all out :D

anyways i found this community whilst playing some dayz epoch mod and i was searching through the arma 2 browser window. i played for a bit and eventually just hopped on here signed up and started to be on teamspeak.

my life events atm are pretty good and shitty at the same time, currently im enrolled to get my game progamming degree as well as IBM programming, html/web design, game theory, along with server maintenince. aside from school i also work part time at a bar in my local town just to put money in my pocket and help the family out. i also help take care of my mother who was in a life threatning car accident and cannot walk or stand, so i basicaly just help around the house and just make sure shes okay :) but for the most part she can do everything on her own which is good and we have nicknamed her Guns because she definitly has worked the arms alot from moving to wheel chair to bed.

anything else you wanna ask just let me know :D and i hope i get a great warm welcome to this community!

@Zudamour  Welcome to the Forums. In dayz do you lone wolf or enjoy small squad play? I am always up to team play during the week .  Weekends there is 3 of us that play for the most part but that might change with the new game and upcoming game releases this month.

@[member='spytim']

my favorite anime of all time is a tie between cowboy bebop and trigun. the storys were so good that i fell in love with them. other animes i have watched are (btw this is from beginning to end):

Durarara

DotHack

Code Geass

Eureka Seven

Samurai Champloo

Wolfs Rain

Ghost in the Shell

Trinity Blood (i thought this was alright im not a big fan of the whole vampire thing)

aside from that im a huge fan of Hayao Miyazaki and his movies, my favorite of his movies is howls moving castle.

atm im trying to catch up on naruto im enjoying shippuden so far but the rest was meh to me

@[member='Zudamour']

Wow haha, yeah i LOVE Trigun, and i also really like Cowboy BeBop 

As for me i like...

Code Geass

Legends of Galactic heroes

Full Metal Alchemist

and a few others. ^_^

Spytim 

@[member='Zudamour']

Think game of thrones in space XD lol

It is very good if you like the classics and can stand its animation style. ^_^ 

Good characters, good setting, large scale battles in space and on the ground. Overall good. haha ^_^ 

Spytim

@[member='CorporalCS'] i as well hope to play with yah! im a pretty friendly chap in there except when it comes to ai missions and base raids then im a ruthless bandito lol

@[member='Scorpinox_1'] YIPPEE KI YAY

@[member='FeatherSton3'] thanks bro i hope to see yah on some games!

@[member='spytim'] i do love game of thrones so i shall check it out. and i also love space anime like gundam was my childhood along with dragon ball z so im into older animes, so ill definetely find a download somewhere that can fulfill my pirate needs.

@[member='Coach'] i also like squad play for dayz alot better chances at getting great loot and splitting and diving it up is nice. its also nice for people who need some help and need a quick start up for gear.

@[member='spytim'] yar har fiddle dee dee being a pirate is alright with me! do what you wish because a pirate is free! you are a pirate!