Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
FeatherSton3

My College Football Saturday.....

I definately want to go to a game there now that my Tigers (MIZZOU) are in the SEC. Missouri and SC already have gotten in a few "spirited" games.

I just hope the Gers don't loss by 50 to the Tide this weekend!

Rugger

Gers won't lose by 50 it will be more like 75.

Awsome pictures of the stadium I love going to any football game stadium, but i'm a Michigan fan and Ann Habor is where it's at. Go Blue!!

Michigan's stadium is definately one of the "Must-do" if not the #1 Classic College Football stadiums of all time. 

Since you are a Michigan fan, I am sure you are like me and routing for Wisconsin today.  Ohio State is wearing everybody out by "pre-complaining" that they are on the outside looking in on the playoffs.

A couple of upsets could make the whole thing interesting!

jw. Is that SC because in Vermont it is usually rainy or snowy and around 25

Also, I really want to get into college football, but I can't keep my attention on it. I am more of a hockey and soccer guy

Michigan's stadium is definately one of the "Must-do" if not the #1 Classic College Football stadiums of all time. 

Since you are a Michigan fan, I am sure you are like me and routing for Wisconsin today.  Ohio State is wearing everybody out by "pre-complaining" that they are on the outside looking in on the playoffs.

A couple of upsets could make the whole thing interesting!

@[member=IMRugger] Michigan's stadium is only unique because it can seat the most people out of any other college football stadium. But the stadium look itself is dull and boring. Just one big oval, basically. 

jw. Is that SC because in Vermont it is usually rainy or snowy and around 25

Also, I really want to get into college football, but I can't keep my attention on it. I am more of a hockey and soccer guy

@[member=mattswarley ] Yes, that's the University of South Carolina Gamecocks. 

Rally sons of Notre Dame,
Sing her glory, and sound her fame
Raise her Gold and Blue,
And cheer with voices true,
Rah! Rah! For Notre Dame.

We will fight in every game
Strong of heart and true to her name.
We will ne'er forget her
And we'll cheer her ever,
Loyal to Notre Dame.

Chorus:
Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
Send the volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky,
What though the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all,
While her loyal sons are marching
Onward to Victory.

9TKoTZj.jpg

I trust everyone is happy with the Bowl Game that their team got this year. This assumption is based on there being no TCU fans here.

Ohio State slid right into the playoffs!

Also just a tad bit Jelly, except in like late Spring when the female body is lying in front of my dorm half naked. I think that's like close to a win right?