Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
OneXheadstone

questions about the ADK App from a smart phone noob

Ok, so i want to download the App, but it asks me to give the app permission for my phone not to got sleep, now seeing ive had a smart phone for a week, does that mean my phone's main face(walpaper whatever it is, wont turn off after 30 seconds of not using it? Also, the app can be turned off so i dont get alerts 24/7 while im trying to sleep cant it? Sorry about the noob questions but i never seen the need for a smart phone until now. I just turned my flip phone off i have been using for 7 years lol.

Any and all help appreciated.

Harry