Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hello =ADK= Gamers, I am a fellow gamer like yourself trying to join the community.  I have gamed my entire life like I'd like to say many of us have,  I started with Doom and Quake back in the day.  From there I went on to CoD and became a trickshotter like we all hate today and I'm sure you could still scrap up some of the videos on youtube to this day.  After CoD I thought I wanted a more community based game so I moved on to World of Warcraft which I have been playing on  and off since Burning Crusade.  I had dabbled into Counter Strike but never gotten to deep into it because I had a Mac and was never interested in Buying a PC until I got a little older and got the Cash for it.  

Today I have a Kick-Ass computer and Enjoying Playing CS-GO as well as DayZ,  In CS I have 2 Master Guardians, one of which was a double AK, but thats a story for another time.  DayZ is a game I like to take a in a very serious manner and I perfer squadplay of about 3-5.

Thanks for listening to my ever so boring Introduction! 

i see on your app you also play WOW if so and you are not in a guild you can get with @[member='Fuz'] i do know they are trying to build it up in WOW if you dont know about it 

Thanks for the welcoming everyone!

@[member='Dowin']

I have a Prebuilt computer from Ibp,  GTX 770, i5 4670k, 8 Gigs of Ram dual chan, Awesome computer.   

Im actually taking a brake from WoW right now, I find it in a dull stage and I am waiting for WoD, but i may look into it then! :D

Thanks for the welcoming everyone!

@[member='Dowin']

I have a Prebuilt computer from Ibp,  GTX 770, i5 4670k, 8 Gigs of Ram dual chan, Awesome computer.   

Im actually taking a brake from WoW right now, I find it in a dull stage and I am waiting for WoD, but i may look into it then! :D

cool if you played WOW but are Taking a break from it that cool i can think of Archeage may be the only thing next to WOW i think for RPGMMO hahaha you should look into that game as well ...........if you see me on TS send me a poke so we can chat