Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alan AKA Alan

A short little baby review of my Gunnar Optiks glasses.

Why hello there. I recently bought a pair of Gunnar Glasses and wanted to share a little bit about my experiences thus far. 

First off, the model I went with are the SheaDog Crystalline glasses. (Does not have that classic orange-ish tint)

Link to the glasses I bought:http://www.amazon.com/Gunnar-Optiks-G0005-C00103-Crystalline-Designers/dp/B007I8S9ZK

I decided to buy these glasses because, up until 2 weeks ago for the past several years of intense gaming and staring at monitors/phones/TVs constantly, I would get a headache almost every day and pretty severe eye strain to the point where it hurt to even close my eyes or attempt to sleep sometimes. 

For the first few days or so, there were no huge changes or improvements, but soon after, and for a little more than a week now, I have not had a single headache, no eye strain and I am able to work on my PC for HOURS each night without feeling the slightest bit of discomfort. Some people like to think that products like this are gimmicky and are a waste of money, but for me, so far, they have worked flawlessly and even make my monitor a little crisper ON TOP of the fact that they ease my eye pain and headaches. 

So if you get headaches and eye strain regularly, I would recommend you at least go and take a look at these glasses. These have worked awesome wonders for me. 

for the past several years of intense gaming and staring at monitors/phones/TVs constantly, I would get a headache almost every day and pretty severe eye strain to the point where it hurt to even close my eyes or attempt to sleep sometimes. 

Filthy casual. jk. Seems a bit expensive though but if it actually helps that much I guess it's worth it. I'm supposed to wear glasses but don't even bother, if I ever got these they'd probably just sit on my shelf. :P

Alan,

After reading this review and talking to you last night in teamspeak. I really think these glasses are the answer to eye strain! I have tons of friends that suffer from eye strain that have asked me about these glasses, having no experience with them I always thought they were pretty gimmicky. Now I know better and will be refering my friends to these glasses!