Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
KnightsX

ADK Website Login Errors

For some reason I can't log into the website from my computer, only mobile. Keep getting white screen. Tried finding post on this issue on the forums. Have dumped cache but no help. Any ideas?

@[member='KnightsX']

Site working now for you?     And what browser are you using?    There's been some updates to Browsers that cause that to show up, I would get that at work sometimes and it ended up being something within the browser.  

@[member='AOBLXIX']

No. I've tried Google, G Chrome, Mozilla, and IE with no luck. Site is detecting adblock but I can't find it anywhere. When I dump my cache, I can enter as guest but won't let me login. Still trying to resolve. Thanks for letting me know that it may be my browser I will keep looking

@[member='AOBLXIX']

No. I've tried Google, G Chrome, Mozilla, and IE with no luck. Site is detecting adblock but I can't find it anywhere. When I dump my cache, I can enter as guest but won't let me login. Still trying to resolve. Thanks for letting me know that it may be my browser I will keep looking

Can you meet me  in TS now? Ill be in for 30 more mins. Poke me / send message.

Edited by Pepsi

@[member='AOBLXIX']

Issue Fixed.

His browser kept seeing the mobile version of the site with the white page trying to keep being displayed. I went into the ACP and 'Reset Skin Set Usage' for members to Revision and solved the issue asap. 15 members were reset to our current main theme that could have been stuck as well or using the mobile as their primary.