Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
WhiteScavengerWolf

Hi this is my introdution.

I am a 13 year old gamer i found ADK in 2012. I have seen ADK in planetside 2 and i now its a very active group ive seen them in action and it made me feel like an ADK member myself even though i wasn't but now im here taking the challenge to becoming a ADK member and i will proced to my dream of becoming an ADK member. My favorite games are BF3,PS2,DayZ Mod,and Counter-Strike GO. My real name is Nathan but you can call me WhiteScavengerWolf. I am ready to take on the task at hand of becoming an ADK member Thank You for reading my intro.

@[member='WhiteScavengerWolf']

Welcome to the forums m8!  Glad we were able to get your account/intro/app up and running.  LoLz.  Looking forward to some more fun times.  If you ever have any questions, or just wanna chat, grab me in TS.

Happy Hunting

Welcome to ADK and our forums! Age is only a number, here we are all gamers. Great to have you @[member='WhiteScavengerWolf']

Welcome to the community man! I see you play CS:GO i'm down to play whenever you are! If you see me in teamspeak don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.