Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
BlackHawk883

BlackHawk883

Wazzzzup ADK! I have been gaming with you all for some time now mostly on planetside 2 but as of 2014-08-04 I have also been playing BF4 HOOZA! That game kicks ass

In BF4 I am BlackHawk868, I would like to thank MarcinKoman,warlocc and GK_Chef all three of them were AWESOME and helped me out with all my questions and that is why I am here.

I enjoyed ADK's community they were serious and had a nack for tactics but always in a fun way, and there is always a joke to tell.

My name is Eric, I am a charming individual with a sense of humour so keep your girlfriends and wives away from me. <--- this is a 50/50 kind of joke :P

I am TERRIBLE with names but AMAZING with numbers,123,#. So I would include the countless other people who were super cool but i forgot thier names.

I was looking for countless hours for a good gaming community - I found one but it required 1 YEAR of participation in game to be a member .. so yeah obviously I passed - Then I found a ADK platoon#1 in planet side 2 joined it asked what it was all about was directed to the webstie and the teamspeak and WALA! here I am

I am always down to back you up if needed got a issue? I will do my best to help - However if it is advice you are looking for don't bother unless you want your life to take a TRAGIC TURN.

All of this ^^^^^^^ some relivant most not is my introduction and I am really pumped and looking forward to the day I can be branded with the ADK tag. -BlackHawk883/BlacHawk868/Ladykiller/Eric

Well you shouldn't have a problem with remembering my name. Welcome to the community Eric, glad to have you around. I'll be sure to keep my girlfriend away from you. haha