Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ZombieFather

ZombieFather checking in....

Greetings all.  my name is ZombieFather... or Zombie for short... i am a avid gamer and used to work as a Regional Field Tech Director and Senior Network Admin.  I also own a non profit organization with my wife, North Texas Vapers.

In april my world was flipped upside down when i was involved in a hit and run on my motorcycle.. my leg was crushed in the wreck (dr stopped counting bone pieces when he got to 40) .. i am currently in a wheelchair and won't be able to walk for a while... I lost my job two days after i got out of the hospital.  

I have 6 kids (two of them live with me, the oldest, 16 yr old and the youngest, 3 yr old)... My beautiful wife takes care of us all and i do my best to not be gaming when she is home so that i am able to spend time with the family... 

I am new to the Battlefield games.. as someone who never played any of the older ones i am low on the learning curve.. however i take all the advice i can get and watch all the "for noobs" videos... i enjoy playing with ADKGaming and love the "family" feel i get when on TeamSpeak.  

Thanks for allowing me to take a moment to introduce myself.. if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

find me on >>  facebook  <<

Hey @[member='ZombieFather'],

Welcome to ADK!

I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope all will work out in the long run.

Well, i think you will fit in here well, we have lots of older gamers from all over the world playing games together. Do join teamspeak  when playing as i'm sure that I wouldn't be playing anymore if it wasn't for that.

I would also like to thank you for your purchase and have added you to the reserved slots!

Thanks

Cave

@[member='ZombieFather']

Welcome to the ADK forums! I'm sorry to hear about your accident as well but wish you all the best! Thanks for joining in TS lately! It's been nice to have you and thank you for helping us populate as well! Let me know if i can be of any help!

@[member='caveman70'] Thanks for the greetings... unfortunately i wish i could of given more, however going from two income family to a single income family has really hurt the "mad money" account.  

Im usually on in the mornings till about 4-5pm CST... im usually with the "starting server" group.. am looking forward to eventually being a permanent part of the =ADK= Family... my son, TheWorstGnome, also plays BF4 and minecraft.. he's probably going to join the servers also.. he plays BF4, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft... i bought him a MC server for his 16th birthday... so he's learning what all it takes to start one from ZERO.. lol, a lesson i think most players should learn.. 

lol  @[member='MrsVirtue1776'] all i can say is stop sneaking around corners and scaring the poop out of me.. lol ... seems when im not paying attention there u are... popping around a corner and actually making me jump in my chair.. :P

Welcome!

I like your spirit! You sound like an awesome dad and husband. 

I'm new here too but I think you will like it here, there's a very high concentration of good people here.

Also I'm in the EU #5 Battlefield server lately so I hope to see you there, I'm no pro myself but I've found a squad using teamwork can really climb the top of the scoreboard. Let's squad up soon!

@[member='smashley'] Thanks! i go by Godfather in my motorcycle club and since i have a love for zombies, i figured it fit.. i also work at a professional haunted house south of Dallas as a dead groundskeeper.... 

Im back... after having two more surgeries on my leg (one of them an emergency surgery) i am back able to sit at my desk.  I have one more surgery scheduled for early December so hoping that i am not down to long from that one.  I was up and walking (with a walker) and now i am back in my wheelchair till maybe Feb of next year.  Hope to see everyone thru my scope soon  :D

Sorry about the long AFK session... i ended up having another couple surges on my leg... total hardware failure caused the last one... I am up walking now and even driving!!! started a job at Pepsi Co as remote sever support!! so YAY!!! i am now back gaming and am looking forward to fragging with all of yall!! 

Well , I can say welcome back ;) u seem like a good guy so i wish u all the luck .

and if u need anything u know where to find me ;) . see you in battlefield :D @[member='ZombieFather']