Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
smashley

Another girl gamer. (Tex's Replacement)

Hello to the hundreds of males who are currently reading this. My name is Ashley and I primarily play Clash of Clans, Left for Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2. 

I am a Leader in the Clash of Clans community and will apply for membership soon so, vote for Ashley, 2014... For ADK member... 

I say I am @[member='Dallas'] 's replacement because I am a girl and she has been busy lately so... It's like I am taking her place as 'that' girl in the community. Haha. 

Anyway, talk to y'all soon. :)

Hey @[member='smashley'] hope your enjoying our COC Members like me :D Legitman aka Legitman (If you get the joke :P xD). Hope to see you get accepted!

@[member='Alan aka Alan']

:P P.s Great job in the war was really close in the last hour

@[member='smashley'] Welcome to adk missy, please forgive @[member='darkelf1'] he has a thing with periods, did the same thing on my intro XD

as for @[member='Phire'] shes just awesome, and our planetside division is huge, so would love to see you play with us!

Since you are going out your way to say you are a girl drawing attention please take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper written on it "ADK Sucks" to prove the vagina you say you have.

If you are going to be "Tex's Place" then I shall speak to you in the same reguard I spoke to her all the time.

Waiting for that pic btw and see you in TS sometime.

@[member='Pepsi'] I wrote that as a joke. I thought it would be funny. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was trying to draw attention to myself. Haha. 

As for your request, I will have to blissfully decline. Only because I'm kind of lazy and it would take effort to write on paper... Then take a picture. Meh... 

Thanks for the response though :)

@[member='Pepsi'] I asked her the same question. I think she thought that 'Smashley' was permanent and wanted to have 'Bulbaroo' instead. But since has stopped caring or changed her mind. Either way, Bulbaroo is an inactive account. This Smashley one is the one she frequents. 

@[member='Pepsi'] I asked her the same question. I think she thought that 'Smashley' was permanent and wanted to have 'Bulbaroo' instead. But since has stopped caring or changed her mind. Either way, Bulbaroo is an inactive account. This Smashley one is the one she frequents. 

Thats nice. Now let her answer the question since I asked her, not you but since you got involved let me ask this to you Alan...

Since shes "going to be Tex" does this mean shes going to have you up her ass 24-7 like you did to Tex trying to get some action only to be friendzoned hard in the end? Your comments in all of this introduction seem to appear that way.

Thats nice. Now let her answer the question since I asked her, not you but since you got involved let me ask this to you Alan...

Since shes "going to be Tex" does this mean shes going to have you up her ass 24-7 like you did to Tex trying to get some action only to be friendzoned hard in the end? Your comments in all of this introduction seem to appear that way.

I believe Smashley and Alan are dating.....

@[member='Pepsi'] Not that I need to respond to any of that but to humor you...

If you would recall, which I guess you don't, Tex would move to me just about as much as I did to her. So... If I was 'up her ass', you might as well break the news to her as well that she too was up MY ass, according to you. 

Also, what if I told you that it's possible for a male to be close friends with a female and NOT want to fuck them? 

Perhaps the reason I spent so much time playing and talking with Tex was because she was the very first person I ever met in ADK and practically the only person I talked to in ADK the first 2 weeks I was here. 

We still converse off and on to this day. We are close friends. I'm sorry, perhaps you don't have many of your own and have to bash people to feel the acceptance of 'likes' on your posts and the brief satisfactory "ohh burn, nice one, Pepsi" to feel that you contribute, socially speaking, more than being our web designer. 

To be honest you're making yourself look like a pompous ass in this entire topic which started out as harmless humor. But in classic fashion you took harmless jokes and became a jackass. 

Your initial responses to Ashley were ridiculous and was a pathetic attack which, at this point, has probably made her feel pretty embarrassed. You are also the only one being an asshat. Everybody else represented ADK how I know it ought to be by being welcoming, inviting her to play games or laughing off the initial joke of her 'being the new Tex' or being a girl gamer.

We did not have to humor you by responding, but we chose to anyway on the off chance you were just trolling, all while remaining civil and ignoring the fact you were, and I will reiterate, acting like a jackass. 

So if you don't mind, Pepsi, take your idiocy elsewhere. It's not wanted here. 

@[member='White Death'] In response to your CoC reply, the clan has since become a lot more laid back and less is required to do to show activity and all that. 

I hope one day you'll mosey on back over to us :)