Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NioNai

Hello, I'm Railgunner.

Hey, I'm Railgunner.

Hello to everyone here on ADK, I look forward to my time here. A little about myself. I'm 27 years old, and started heavily gaming when I was about 12 years old with Timesplitters 2 and Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2.  At the moment I'm currently playing a handful of games heavily. Laregly PayDay 2, SMITE, and ArcheAge. I'm not really one for competitive play and I just enjoy playing with others. Over all I enjoy playing a supporting role in everything I do. Something about it just fascinates me.

A few things outside of gaming about myself, I enjoy photography, autosports, animation *I dabble with Blender*, and gaming of course. I do a lot of traveling and a few times out of the year I may be hard to get a hold of but I'll be sure to give advance on those dates.

@[member='Red-Railgunner']

welcome to the forums...hop in team speak and get to know some of the members...

Was on earlier today with some on the ArcheAge room. Everyone seems pretty nice so far.

I am surprised I missed a chance to meet another fellow ArcheAge player. If you are still active and are planning on active, send in an app to fully join us. My times will vary and I know how it is in Japan (have a best friend there), so if you ever get a chance to hop on get, don't feel afraid to.