Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
mr_phreez

Hello my fellow LOL players...(i need LOL friends and advice)

Hello my name is tony (aka) mr_phreez...

Im new to ADK ...I  just made my intro and have my app submitted... recently I downloaded LOL, I really want some friends to help me with some of the basics of the game and also to play with.  Im currently building a PC so im only gaming on a laptop but i have a sweet setup. so please any advice would be great and if you would add me as a friend  that would be even better.

thx everyone

Edited by mr_phreez

Welcome to adk phreez, as stated above, you can join adk teamspeak and many of us will be available on there. Also many of us will have our IGN in our profile so you could check on there if you were looking for friends. We are willing to help you out.

My Teamspeak isn't working but I will get it figured out within a few days, I am trying to get it to download properly but for some reason it isn't working out the way I want it to. I will get it fixed and be one hopefully as of monday.

hey elmosdarkside,

( cool name by the way)

That would be cool elmo....I have added a few people and received a few request .....However they disappear after a day...so maybe there's a glitch on there end or Maybe after they added me they said....."Why did i add this noob' and deleted me? ha ha ha.  I havent got any request from anyone on ADK tho....I kinda wanna learn the game before i hop on there servers.Everyone here has been so CooL.  Ive been in LOL teamspeack a few times the chat worked fine for a day or so...now No chat?    Meanwhile Ive been playing diablo 3 a bit too...Fun game. .

Edited by mr_phreez

hey elmosdarkside,

( cool name by the way)

That would be cool elmo....I have added a few people and received a few request .....However they disappear after a day...so maybe there's a glitch on there end or Maybe after they added me they said....."Why did i add this noob' and deleted me? ha ha ha.  I havent got any request from anyone on ADK tho....I kinda wanna learn the game before i hop on there servers.Everyone here has been so CooL.  Ive been in LOL teamspeack a few times the chat worked fine for a day or so...now No chat?    Meanwhile Ive been playing diablo 3 a bit too...Fun game. .

yeah man,itd be cool, i gotta a smurf account (lower leveled account) named Iamtehbunneh. if you wanna add it, or my main, feel free too, and ill see if ya wanna play when we play some normals, but for the past few days i have been playing a fair amount of DayZ xD

what level are you? i have you on my list already, but you were level 3 when we first met so couldn't group up. If you see me online just invite!!! lets get you some experience :D

Yea I am now level 5...I'm ranking up this week so i can play on the ADK servers. I Think i can hold my own now. (I hope) Just been playing with players w/bots for now,when i get to level 10 that's when i think the game opens up. as of now i have only one friend on my list...

@[member='mr_phreez'] just to let you know, if you wanted to talk to one person directly, you could always click on their profile and go to send message to set a private chat. on the other hand, I'd be down to duo some time, ign is the same as here. And if teamspeak is not working, I would also suggest razer comms, its very helpful for me and many of my other friends.  |B)

Yea I'm almost  level 10 so I'm going to start getting into PVP. and domination mode. Right now I'm trying to figure out what champion Im going to run with,...so far jax is my favorite.  playing the bots is fun and is defiantly teaching me the ropes. I did meet some cool people on TeamSpeak today and added a few people as well. Im going to be on the general channel tonight so stop by and chat and play.

@[member='mr_phreez'] just gunna be the debbie downer here, jax is extremely strong champion who is played often, when hes available, and banned often as well, but as long as you're playing..... can't remember the name...not draft...lets call it that, you'll be good.