Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
awesomeness

NA Ranked Team

Going to start a ranked team for the NA server. Please respond with your pref position,  pref champs and in game name. We will be playing our ranked games on Tuesdays at 8 PM EST. If we can get together more often than that it would be good but I would like at least one night a week. The name of the team is ADKGAMERS and the tag is 1ADK1.

I main mid and play syn and kat mostly.

secondary spot would be jun with yi or ren.

Yeah I'll probably be able to work this out.

nightangel665

If there's an aggressive ADC to play with my main is support as thresh, Leo, Nat, and Braum when I can get him.

Jungle is my pref role if there's no aggressive ADC. Lee sin, Wukong, and twitch when I'm bored.

After that Mid as Kat Malzahar and ziggs

Then top as Shen Vlad and Nas.

@[member='Phreaktaco'] I can ADC not very good at it till late-early game. And I can only play a few ADC's, Cait, Vayne, Varus.

@[member='awesomeness'] I can jungle, I jungle main.

I might be interested, I only play with 2-3 stacks now anyway.  IGN is Crusnik77, I mostly play ADC, top or Jungle, but can mid and support.  I don't really have a "main champion" for these roles, it's just whatever I feel like playing.  I can play every AD except for Draven, since I don't practice him that much, for top I can play a tank or a lane bully/assassin/split-pusher, Renekton/Shyvana/Mundo/Trundle/Jax/Irelia, etc.  Jungle is usually whatever, I can play a greedy one and farm to carry or a teamfighter.  Mid is probably Syndra/Ori/Yasuo/Ziggs.  Support is all of the strong ones, minus Alistar.

I have a feeling AOB, the founder, would not like those tags. You probably should contact me before making something under the ADK name. Though its awesome you want to make a team, good luck and feel free to contact me directly if you need anything that ADK can help you with.

Edited by Joey

Sorry didn't realize it would be an issue ill remove it

Oh its not a serious issue, If possible however could the tags be =ADK= or something along those lines (as they are our tags in other games). I'm glad you want to start up a team! thats awesome! Its just the higher ups above me like keeping everything traditional. If of course that tag isn't avaliable, then your tag is fine.

I would love to join the team, I can play any role for the most part but I prefer jungle mid and adc, but I am also a mean support :P

Top - Riven, Garen, Renekton, Nasus, Olaf (First pick Riven/Garen)

Mid - Fizz, Syndra, Ahri, Katarina, Brand, Zed, Yasuo (First pick Fizz/Zed/Brand)

Jungle - Lee Sin, Udyr, Master Yi, Jarvan 4, Rengar (First pick Lee Sin/Rengar/J4)

Adc- Ezreal, Varus, Vayne, Caitlyn, Jinx, Lucian, Tristana, Corki, Kog'maw, Ashe, Draven (First pick Lucian/Draven/Ezreal)

Support - Thresh, Leona, Lulu, Karma, Nami, Morgana, Blitzcrank (First pick Thresh/Leona/Karma)

My in-game name is RSU Nightmare. For those of you that don't know RSU was a LoL clan me and @[member='Yanes'] started.