Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DevilDev

becoming a member question

So I'm trying to become a member maybe it missed something maybe I haven't. But could someone explain this to me a little better.

I have come to ask to become a member to play games with now it seems very organized or maybe disorganized on how to to this. I dropped a app in witch to me is straight forward. I play with the group anytime I can get in I'm on ts. I try to get on the forums. So I think I meet most of the requirements. I'm a bit unsure why the need to so many post in the forums. And approved post what ever that means. To game with. Then I keep hearing this official member unofficial members what is that? So feel a little lost in the process here.

I'm sorry but it's unsure what your question is...

Rest assured once you reach 20 Forum posts you will be accepted as a member at the next recruitment day.

Unless you've done something to disrupt this.

I just ment to say what is this I hear about different levels of member. I heard from other people to be a real member you have to pay money.
The other part is the forum post kinda wondering why it's a requirement. To make people more active in the forums?

You don't have to pay to be a member, those are donators, what you might have heard is that being in the ADK Outfit in Planet side or being in the group thingy in Battlefield doesn't make you a official member. To the post count, it's not that hard to get 20 posts. Look at this you just added two more and are about to add another when you reply to my post that's three.

@[member='DevilDev'] The whole "official" vs "unofficial" member thing you're hearing is that "official" members are those who have posted recruitment applications and have been accepted into the ADK community. To do that you have to meet all of the recruitment requirements, and becoming an official ADK member means that you get to experience a whole new level of involvement in the gaming community. You can still game with ADK whether or not you're an official member, but you miss out on a lot of what ADK has to offer if you aren't an official member. Hope that clears some of it up for you!

I just ment to say what is this I hear about different levels of member. I heard from other people to be a real member you have to pay money.
The other part is the forum post kinda wondering why it's a requirement. To make people more active in the forums?

Anyone who tells you you have to pay money to be a real member is an idiot. If you'd like to drop names I'd be more then happy to crawl up their ass.

All you need to become a REAL GOD HONEST member of ADK is simple...

• 20 forum posts
  • Activity in teamspeak - Someone has to be able to say "Yeah. I've played with him before"
  • Playing games we play - Makes part 2 that much easier to check
  • Don't be a douche bag - We are pretty laid back. But people who upset the fun of others are removed quickly.

So be a cool person, Get your posts in, Be active when you can. 

BAM

You're an ADK member. A REAL ADK Member.