Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hey Everyone! Name's Chris welshans, or Brotato14 in-game. I'm currently living on the West coast in Washington state (Where my Washingtonians at?!) Where the weather has a mind of its own and socks and sandals is a common fashion. Used to travel a lot when I was a wee lad due to my father being in the Air Force.

Anywho, I've been playing on your guys' no-explosives servers for quite a bit now and enjoying the hell out of it. It's always nice to step back from the grenade spam from time-to-time. If you haven't guessed it I'm a huge Battlefield fan, been like it since 1942. (The game, not the date. Else I'd need to change my profile age.) Though I didn't play much of Bad company due to 2142. I used to play a heck of a lot of COD, but that ship sunk after Black Ops 2. Too much hostility, and I would get mad like you wouldn't believe. "WHAT! HOW YOU NO DIE I SHOOT GUN AND EVERYTHING." *FLIPS DESK*

Also, don't expect me to be this silly on teamspeak. I'm friendly enough and will give out information to teammates while playing, but I'm mostly too involved in the game that other conversations go in one ear and out the other. Although when I'm hanging out I'm more towards the background and listening to the conversations and adding my own little quips.

Or I'm hiding in the shadows... like a ninja. :ph34r2:

(Anyone else played 2142? Hi-fives all around to anyone else with the dog tag knife!)

Feel free to pester ask me any questions if ya like. Favorite color? Weapon loadout? Air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? If not, I look forward to being a part of this community. I'll see you on the Battlefield!  |B)

@[member='Brotato14']

welcome to the forums Chris...i liked 2142...would lan up with some friends and play...they got me hooked on these damn games...see you in game...

i spent a couple years at lewis there in washington...beautiful area...

@[member='Brotato14']

Hello and welcome to the forums!......I played BF2142 a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the game.....I think @[member='darkelf1'] was there with Lewis and Clark, he's an old fart, too!......Enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

@[member='Brotato14']

Hello!! I am surdawi, one of the awesome Battlefield advisers/recruiter here at ADK. Welcome to our forums! first off dude I love your intro, made me laugh- "flips desk" ....I can relate lol. I`d love to meet ya in TS, I heard you were in earlier today helping to populate, spectate and report. Awesome! I love it. 

Find me in TS, I`ll squad up with ya :D

-Arab

@[member='Tigercarrot'] Thanks! I'm glad my anger has tempered a bit so I'm not throwing fits of rage. Although I was a lot younger back then...  :wacko:

@[member='Surdawi'] Looking forward to it :D. I usually go recon with a silenced carbine or assault. I cant snipe to save my life.

Edited by Brotato14

Welcome and I'm a fellow 2142 player. That game is were I got my first knife. I've been playing since 1942 and I think I'm a veteran 11 or something. I'll see you on TS.

apparently us taters like the water cause im in washington state as well. Welcome to the community if you have any questions or just need a target look me up!