Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
cowman603

Hello from cowman603

Hello everyone my name is John Root. I am a BF3 addict. lol i was looking for a clan so i can unleash my full ability's on the battlefield by using team work : ) think i found the place! few things about me. although im in California i usually play from 11pm to 6am almost every night. im a night person :P i turn 18 in less then 100 hours : ) (98H 7min) lol im excited... i like old classic cars and classic rock. but do like rap and dubstep too. well if anyone has any questions just ask!

Welcome to the community!

I also love dubstep. I produce dubstep with Logic Pro 9 and N.I Massive, I'll let you listen to some of my tracks once they're to the point of release.

Hope to see you around

[quote name='Penderian' timestamp='1325692991' post='16788']
Looking forward to playing with you! I also like dubstep!
[/quote] cool : ) [quote name='PrimeKB' timestamp='1325695566' post='16790']
Welcome to the community!

I also love dubstep. I produce dubstep with Logic Pro 9 and N.I Massive, I'll let you listen to some of my tracks once they're to the point of release.

Hope to see you around
[/quote] cant wait to hear whatcha got

Welcome mate,
we should squad up some time. just hop on TS and we can play some tactical battlefield. also if you should ever need an admin, TS is probably the best place to find them.

hope to see you destroying buildings and lowering enemy tickets soon mate :)

[quote name='Joey' timestamp='1326026766' post='16988']
Welcome mate,
we should squad up some time. just hop on TS and we can play some tactical battlefield. also if you should ever need an admin, TS is probably the best place to find them.

hope to see you destroying buildings and lowering enemy tickets soon mate :)
[/quote] ya im taking a little beak from bf3 because of my birthday and stuff its over but im still celebrating lol

[quote name='cowman603' timestamp='1326168081' post='17109']
ya im taking a little beak from bf3 because of my birthday and stuff its over but im still celebrating lol
[/quote]

haha well, Same... but well I'm celebrating that exams are over and waiting for a new year of education :)
Happy Birthday mate!

Welcome to the ADK community!

I hope your birthday went well!

Glad to see another BF3 addict like myself know that I am not alone.

Its really hard to stop playing when I need to be asleep by 2-3am...lately I have found myself being up until 6am which is no good at all since my university begins its courses next week......