Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Prehinto

Hi i'm Prehinto

Hi everyone, I am new to adk but I am an experienced gamer and I have been part of a few other communities. I am new to Planeside 2 but I also am experienced in playing StarCraft 2, Arma 2 and Arma 3, Garry's Mod, the Total War games, and many others. My Steam name in Prehinto and my teamspeak name is Prehinto. I am from the Untied States and I am on Pacific Coast time. I am looking forward to playing with many of you and continuing my gaming experience.

Hello @[member='Prehinto'] !

I am one of the Battlefield community adviser/recruiter. Welcome to the ADK forums, enjoy your stay  :D How did you find us? Always curious... 

If you ever find yourself in Battlefield come find me. Put in an app to join ADK! 

Thanks starting to work on my computer now so I won't be on for a few days and I am looking forward to playing with you some time in the future.