Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ItsShashu

Show Me Your Setups/Mancaves/Ladycaves

So here is basically my setup/mancave haha 

3 screens (totally different companies but they are each 22") 

simple 5.1 sound speakers (subwoofer under the table)

mini fridge <3

and a pikachu... because pokemon is legit

whats running in my computer itself will make you want to ask the question as to why and i will get to that in a sec. 

• OS
    Win. 7
  • Mobo
    Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P AMD
  • Processor
    AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz
  • Graphics
    EVGA Geforce 550ti & EVGA Geforce 650
  • PSU
    Corsair 900w
  • RAM
    4x 4gb Ripjaws
  • Storage
    1 500gb WD Blue
  • Audio
    5.1 surround sound speakers
  • Monitor
    3x AOC 22"
  • Case
    NZXT Source 530

now you just noticed that i have 2 totally different graphics cards correct??? well the 550 ti i got a year ago at best buy.... i tried to find one again and welp... found out they don't manufacture them anymore so the next solution was to get a 650... (they run similar specs so no big deal) I did this setup to play battlefield at whatever settings i can get as long as it runs smooth with no lag... come to find out i can run it at 70fps+ on medium, 40fps on high and 20-30fps on ultra (not like i care). My last setup i gave to my little brother who also is an avid pc gamer (but he plays TF2, CSS, Minecraft, and Portal...[*side note* he loves games created by valve]... yup) 

Now show me your setups and why you run it?

Here's mine

DSC00463_zpsdd2b4c69.jpg

DSC00470_zps61e3787f.jpg

The desk is from Anthro's website here. It is the 36" desk and got the extra adjustable/ergonomic keyboard tray.

The specs on the gaming PC (the top tower on the shelf) are below

CPU: I7 2600k

Mobo: Asus Z67 Sabertooth

Graphics: 2x EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified

PSU: Rosewill Gaming 750w

RAM: 4 x 4GB Mushkin Silverlines

Storage: 240GB SSD

Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T (Main), 2x  Acer AL22W

Case: Rosewill BlackHawk Ultra tower

With the 780TI SLI, I get about 140fps average on BF3 with ultra settings on my main monitor, I could game on 3 monitors but for me, that's too much distraction to look on 3 screens. I only really need 3 screens when writing code.