Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
MuhrderousKitten

Mrs. Zsadist has arrived

Hello everyone! I'm Nikki aka MuhrderousKitten. I'm the fiance of Zsadist. I don't really have a lot of experience as far as gaming goes. At least as far as PC gaming anyway. I started as a console gamer playing Silent Hill and Resident Evil. My first introduction to PC gaming was via Facebook. I played WoW for about a month total then dabbled in Eve for a while. I really fell in love with Eve. At this point I'm not exactly sure what my game play style is. I love a game with a back story. .I am currently awaiting the release of ArcheAge. I'm confident I will love the crafting and I get to be s cat person!!! Any way that is kind of me in a crazy little nut shell. :)

Edited by kitten

Welcome @[member='kitten'] / Mrs.Zsadist. Glad to have another members wife/ fiancé in the community I hope to see both of you guys in our TS and yea. PS CATS ARE AMAZING !

I was already scared of Zsadist, should I be even more scared of you?Jk :) Welcome to ADK!

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

hahaha. No. You'll be pleasantly surprised that she is as nice as I am a dick.

Welcome Nikki! Welcome to ADK!
When I clicked on the thread I seriously thought that it was Zsadist posting a picture of his hand or something :P Glad to see he's met someone who could possibly redeem him :)
Poke me in Teamspeak sometime, we can chit chat and I'll introduce you to the female section of ADK :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! You will soon learn that opposites really did attract in our case lol

I look forward to getting to know you all :) but please bare with me as I can be rather shy when meeting new people.

So pretty much what we have here is one of the nicest people on the planet if we're comparing his dickness to you niceness.

But I trust that you're used to complete stupidity if your marrying Zsadist? So you should fit in just fine here.

But really it's nice meeting the person that keeps this creep sane.

So pretty much what we have here is one of the nicest people on the planet if we're comparing his dickness to you niceness.

But I trust that you're used to complete stupidity if your marrying Zsadist? So you should fit in just fine here.

But really it's nice meeting the person that keeps this creep sane.

I resent that. Not all assholes are insane. :( 

This is all very interesting lol I have heard stories from him about things that he has done and what not but I always wondered how much was fluff seeing as he does have a huge ego and all. I guess it wasn't all fluff :p

Huge EGO?!......noooooooooooo.....lol....Welcome to ADK and the lair of the great and powerful @Zsadist.....

It just goes to show that there really is someone for everyone, ...........even serial killers....................nah, he's alright....Have a great time here....

Cheers!

@[member='FatalHit'] and @[member='Jinfusakei'] Way to lay on the pressure guys!!! I look forward to playing with you all as well. I make no promises about being anything like the original Muhrder or being the better half BUT I can say playing with me should be interesting and fun :)

@[member='FatalHit'] and @[member='Jinfusakei'] Way to lay on the pressure guys!!! I look forward to playing with you all as well. I make no promises about being anything like the original Muhrder or being the better half BUT I can say playing with me should be interesting and fun :)

No pressure intended I couldnt think of anything smarter to say so I said the first thing that came to mind :P

Welcome kitten. I wonder how mad zsadist would get if we killed you and t-bagged you?. Maybe he would want to watch? 

She has absolutely no interest in playing DayZ.

She has absolutely no interest in playing DayZ.

Be glad cause then you wont have to watch her rage over trying to get the damn thing working I swear this most recent update has fucked the game cant even get into any server now :(

Be glad cause then you wont have to watch her rage over trying to get the damn thing working I swear this most recent update has fucked the game cant even get into any server now :(

Lol. I had to delete my arma 2 and OA folders out of the steam folder then redownload everything from square one. 

Welcome to the community: ) hopefuly somehow we dont/wont be the cause of any fights you exp with your better half at the dinner table :p but cant make any promise lol have a good day

I'm surprised no one has asked how in the hell you got a girl in the first place @[member='Vladimir Zsadist']. At first I thought it was a troll post as I couldn't believe it. Anyways welcome @[member='MuhrderousKitten'], please keep zsadist on the shortest leach possible and away from me when on the rare chance I play dayz again. Last time he went out of his way to kill me and the guy that was trying to revive me. :P

I'm surprised no one has asked how in the hell you got a girl in the first place @[member='Vladimir Zsadist']. At first I thought it was a troll post as I couldn't believe it. Anyways welcome @[member='MuhrderousKitten'], please keep zsadist on the shortest leach possible and away from me when on the rare chance I play dayz again. Last time he went out of his way to kill me and the guy that was trying to revive me. :P

those Leaches man they gotta be short you know cause the longer they are the less obediant their ... IDK where I am going with this lol..

@[member='Soopavillain313'] Now that you brought it up I will hold you personally responsible for any future fights we have at the dinner table :p

@[member='Prophet'] Nope I'm real lol About the short leach thing...leaching people really isn't my thing, short leaches or otherwise.