Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I think i found the missing link.... [attachment=3635:dark link.jpg]  but seriously, all in favor of dark link? Anyways, this Gnar, what is he? Teemo's long lost father maybe, well, I don't think satin has any parents.

(quoted by Sir ArmaMalum (NA)

Okay I see.......

• yordle-like family

• yordle-like people fighting what looks to be Vel'koz or another Void creature

• A beast appearing, looks like the center yordle by the headress

• Awesome feral champ incoming in next PBE cycle?

Conclusion: caveman yordle

Whatever he is, i bet he is going to be pretty GNAR-ly, speaking of puns, get ready for a Gnar-ly surfing and a gnaruto skin!!

So what do you think of him jungle? or is he going top, like lee sin was supposed to...before he turned jungle. Any ability hypothesis? I'd like to hear what you think down below.

(P.S. 98.9636% (exactly) came from this discussion board behind this link, feel free to click and read)

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/riot-official/HVkEF6mE-discovering-the-link

And as always, have a beautiful day!

That is one horrific animation and here we were told there wasn't another yordle to be expected for a while... that damn game designer was lying.

I think with this jump on someone then jump off is a really good mechanic, but combined with his look it's like a mario game with updated graphics, but designed for 6-years-olds. I really like the yordles, but i think Gnar is a bit over the top. Especially since his kit is so incredibly badass (and overpowered) that riot couldve create this really freaking awesome looking ranged x bruiser character, but instead we got a yordle who is the dream-plush of any child below 10...

On the other hand his kit is really innovative I think, which is great, but unjust towards oldschool champions with 4 so to say static skills or 3 and one passive.

I think with this jump on someone then jump off is a really good mechanic, but combined with his look it's like a mario game with updated graphics, but designed for 6-years-olds. I really like the yordles, but i think Gnar is a bit over the top. Especially since his kit is so incredibly badass (and overpowered) that riot couldve create this really freaking awesome looking ranged x bruiser character, but instead we got a yordle who is the dream-plush of any child below 10...

On the other hand his kit is really innovative I think, which is great, but unjust towards oldschool champions with 4 so to say static skills or 3 and one passive.

I can see your point with his kit possibly being overpowered, on release every champ almost defiantly op, but this guy falls more along the lines of tryndamere or Ryze. More skill based champion that i see koreans really branching into.

Gnar will get nurfed so hard though... he looks incredibly overpowered, guarantee it'll be a minimum of two patches until the hardcore nurf is put into place.

Gnar is going to be so strong top, with his only good counter being teemo.. here comes more satan players... I mean... Teemo players.

He is going to very strong except his health regen, being as low as rengar's (0.5 p/s), which will be a very big weakness.

He is going to very strong except his health regen, being as low as rengar's (0.5 p/s), which will be a very big weakness.

His tank form has a much higher health regen, basically they wanted to have clear weaknesses for each form.

As i mentioned in another thread with this same question:

Gnar is definitely a fighter and a killer. I know he can be a decent tank as well. Still haven't tried that out but top lane solo I usually take out the enemy and his buddy who comes to gank. Gnar is super badass. He's also cute so can't go wrong there. I played him for two days straight and won almost every game by controlling top lane and coming mid just in time with max rage to take out the enemies mid push. This guy is definitely one of my new favorites!

Gnar can really dish out some damage. and his stun is amazing. that lil boomerang is perfect for harass. There's been several games where i can push back top by just tossing that boomerang and catching it on the return. The fact that he has no mana makes this ability so spammable, its almost OP early game. GG Gnar