Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tigercarrot

'Sup. I'm Tigercarrot, but I'm not a tiger OR a carrot. Plot twist.

Yeah, figure I'd make the subject interesting.

'Sup everyone, I'm Tigercarrot from Planetside 2 (Connery NC). I've been in ADK outfits a bunch of times in-game, and I've been wanting to get into a good, large-scale outfit for a while to make the game even more fun for me (because let's be honest, playing alone can be a bore 99% of the time).

If you like going by names, my name is Greg. Yo.

On the gaming side of things, I'm a huge gamer; when I'm not busy, I'm gaming. I've played Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, WoW, LoL, CS:S/CS:GO, Garry's Mod, Borderlands 2, Just Cause 2/MP, Loadout, Portal 2, Spiral Knights, Star Wars Battlefront 2 & Republic Commando, Team Fortress 2, War Thunder, Warframe, Runescape (when I was younger, don't judge me), Habbo Hotel (stop judging me.), Secondlife (okay, NOW you can judge me), Aion, RaiderZ, Dota 2, GTA:SA/IV/V, Call of Duty (too lazy to remember which ones), Battlefield (same deal, too lazy to remember which ones), Fable 3, Sanic (pretty much everything... I had a Sanic phase), LoZ (I seriously live and breathe for LoZ), Animal Crossing, Pokemanz, blah blah blah. I play a lot of games, bruh.

Outside of the gaming world, I make graphics with Photoshop (self-taught... I'd say I'm close to the pro level with it), I (used to) make music with Logic Pro/FL Studio, I DJ (CDJ's, son~), and I participate in a lot of community NERF events (don't judge me; it's fun). My passion is technical theater; I'm going to be going off to college in August (18/freshman!) to study Theatre Design and become a lighting designer for my chosen career. I'm actually trying to get a job at a local theater to go in and work whatever has to be worked, but that might be a long ways off.

If there are any vapeheads out there, I vape, so you can always talk to me about that crap. I just use a pretty basic Maya iFill... gets the job done. I used it to stop smoking (I was stupid and smoked from 15.5-17) and then switched to running with 0 nicotine so that way it's all just for fun. I'm also pretty into hookah, but I rarely smoke hookah anymore; too much work to get it set up and started, and I have to go outside to do it, which sucks. AND I'm an incense freak. I seriously have like 40+ types of incense, so get on my level.

For my computer setup, I run a 17.3" 16:9 matte display SAGER NP6175 with an i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1TB of memory, IC Diamond Thermal Compound Cooling, and an nVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650m GFX card with 1GB of VRAM. I have some good sound card but I don't know what type it is. My speakers are Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III. I have some old Dell monitor as a second monitor (which actually works pretty well). I use a Razer Deathadder Black mouse and a Logitech G13 programmable gamepad. When I use a headset, I use PDP Afterglow Prismatics... and I always make them green.

So, yeah. Hopefully that's enough about me to get at least one conversation going. If you see me in Teamspeak, I'll be under Tigercarrot, and again, you can find me in-game in Planetside 2 on the Connery server, NC, probably in an ADK public outfit.

Peace.

@[member='Tigercarrot']

Ummmm yeah.. Ummmm .. pfffttttt. . yah. :o  ahh welcome to our home away  from home I think.. hahaha

Good intro :huh:

Doc

Haha!! Another PS2 guy who understands grammar and how to make themselves appealing!!

On a side note I think most people around our age got into runescape at some point or another, usually middle school, though Habbo Hotel...that's stretching it a bit : )

You ever play in a NERF zombie game? Western's campus has got one running for a week. It's pretty damn terrifying to be walking around campus at night and just see a line of guys pointing nerf guns at you, screaming are you a zombie. It's also pretty hilarious to watch "zombies" run in terror in between classes. Edited by Phreaktaco

@[member='Phreaktaco'] Yeah, my group of friends likes to get lost in the woods and play some humans v. zombies every now and then. From what I've heard, the college I'm going to be going to (~30-40k students) has a giant human v. zombies war every year; should be fun.

Sorry for the double post, but I totally forgot to add this to the OP and I'm too lazy to edit it, as it's 1 in the morning and I just finished leading a platoon in PS2:

Music-wise, I'm a raver (actually a raver, not some 12 year old going OH YEAH I SNUCK INTO EDC LULZ). I mainly listen to hardstyle, hard dance, hardcore, big room house, trance, progressive house, deep house, acid house, and some electro and techno on the side. Trap and dubstep are nice, but they aren't really my thing; and electro house lately has just been too... clusterfuck-y. I do listen to other music, though... my dad's a huge rock junkie so I have my rock and roll fix, and my brother's a stoner so I get my fill of hip hop and rap when I'm around him. The three types of music I don't like are pop, gospel, and country, but that's just my preference.

@[member='Tigercarrot'] Why would you quit smoking and do hookah? I live in the U.A.E. and there's shisha/hookah places everywhere. I asked a respiratory doctor about it and he said it's way worse for you lungs than cigarettes or Dohka which is commonly  smoked in the U.A.E. Should probably stay away from that shit if you want to keep your lungs nice and healthy. :P

@[member='Freditowner'] Eh, the reason people say "oh it's worse" or "it's like smoking x amount of cigarettes at once" is because of the amount of smoke. If you know what you're doing with hookah, then there's no tar, no rat poison, etc. like there are in cigarettes. I also use non-tobacco hookah, which is just herbs and molasses. Regardless, I'll only do hookah like, once a month, so I don't see it as being that big of a deal. xD

@[member='Willowridge'] I totally somehow missed your reply, haha. And yeah, hope to see you around!

Edited by Tigercarrot

Bumping this with an update about vaping (since I can't edit my original post):

I dropped my Maya iFill in my friend's pool (derp move, I know) and the battery fried, so I drove to the smoke shop and finally upgraded. My new setup is a Kanger Protank Mini II with an eGo-C Twist battery using a standard eGo Xhale USB charger. Only issue is, when I got the Protank, the base/mount didn't have an airholes (faulty part) so I'm waiting for the shop to get another shipment so I can exchange it. For now I'm just using my brother's mounting piece since he's away and his isn't a fault piece (it has airholes...sunofabitch). And, of course, I turn on the iFill battery for shits and giggles, AND IT STARTED WORKING AGAIN. So... I guess I have it as a backup vape now, heh.